HARMONY Fans?

SimmerDown

13 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Yes it is but will be well worth it if they punch their ticket to State

Poth would appear to be the weaker of the other 3 still standing so I mean.....its set up as pretty as it can be for Harmony. I don't think Poth can handle em. Gunter will be a whole nother monster but I think Harmony is gonna play for all the marbles. If they can show up and do what they did last week....give everything they got for 4 quarters.....they'll be at AT&T stadium to square off against Gunter in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Poth would appear to be the weaker of the other 3 still standing so I mean.....its set up as pretty as it can be for Harmony. I don't think Poth can handle em. Gunter will be a whole nother monster but I think Harmony is gonna play for all the marbles. If they can show up and do what they did last week....give everything they got for 4 quarters.....they'll be at AT&T stadium to square off against Gunter in my opinion. 

I haven’t seen Gunter this year and am I no way saying Harmony would win but they knocked Harmony out of the baseball playoffs in round 4 last season and I’m sure the Eagles would love another shot at the Tigers. 

Poth first thought. Do not want to overlook any team. 

34 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Poth isn’t flashy but they play fundamentally sound football. Their defense is stingy and they stick to their assignments. If Harmony keeps showing up as prepared and well coached as they have so far then I give Harmony the edge. 

2 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I haven’t seen Gunter this year and am I no way saying Harmony would win but they knocked Harmony out of the baseball playoffs in round 4 last season and I’m sure the Eagles would love another shot at the Tigers. 

Poth first thought. Do not want to overlook any team. 

Gunter is a machine. A well oiled one. And they run that flexbone very, very well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Fun fact. No team has ever started the season 0-4 and won state. 

Brock started 0-4 this year too, and they’re still playing. That would be wild if 2 teams started 0-4 and both won state. 

57 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Daingerfield 2003 lost the first four games and won state. 

Atlanta won state that year, not Daingerfield. Both were in 3A Division II.

The Rabbs did lose four games. Won their opener, then lost four straight.

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1319&S=2003

Gilmer beat Daingerfield in bi-district and lost to Atlanta in the quarterfinals.

Edited by 36gut
Added link.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 36gut said:

Atlanta won state that year, not Daingerfield. Both were in 3A Division II.

The Rabbs did lose four games. Won their opener, then lost four straight.

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1319&S=2003

Gilmer beat Daingerfield in bi-district and lost to Atlanta in the quarterfinals.

I meant Atlanta sorry, they moved the linebacker to running back and the rest was history