3AD1 *State Semi-Finals* (14-0) Franklin vs (13-1) Edna

lionpride08

Who you got?   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Franklin
    • Edna

This poll is closed to new votes

I do not have a dog in the hunt Franklins is a very good team but I think they will have to bring it for 4 full quarters and have minimal mistakes to pull it off. Edna has a huge O line and can move people off the ball. I don't have a winner in this one but I think the whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins it.

28 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Watched Franklin the last 2 weeks.  I'm not impressed. They should have

lost both games but luck was on there side. They may win this week but it

will be tough.  They will not beat Malokoff.

Gotta make it there first. Wasn't the cleanest game we had but were able to get past GV last week. Gonna be another good game on Thursday. 

6 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

Watched Franklin the last 2 weeks.  I'm not impressed. They should have

lost both games but luck was on there side. They may win this week but it

will be tough.  They will not beat Malokoff.

Not trying to impress you just trying to win the next game.... it's funny how they should have lost the last two games but beat Hitchcock 53-18. Columbus had a really good team and was a hard fought game. Haters gonna hate and I think you have something against Franklin.

Edited by lionpride08

No matter how good you are, you have to have a little bit of luck to win a State title.  Franklin converted that 4th and goal from the 7 at the end of the game.  It was a great game that could have gone either way.   I expect Malakoff will be their date at State.  

9 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

No matter how good you are, you have to have a little bit of luck to win a State title.  Franklin converted that 4th and goal from the 7 at the end of the game.  It was a great game that could have gone either way.   I expect Malakoff will be their date at State.  

It was a great call. My dad was sitting next to me and called the next play out on that 4th and 4 from the 7. It was not 4th and goal but either way it was for the game. You have to have some luck to play this far in the playoffs along with some great coaches and players.

10 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

It was a great call. My dad was sitting next to me and called the next play out on that 4th and 4 from the 7. It was not 4th and goal but either way it was for the game. You have to have some luck to play this far in the playoffs along with some great coaches and players.

Lionpride08 I have always been a critic of yall being able to win in D1 without a passing game and this year yall have proved me wrong. I expected a lose against Columbus because yall arent able to air it out.

This was a great win and I believe edna will be a little easier game. Llano was terrible and would of never made it out of first or second round in any other Region

42 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Lionpride08 I have always been a critic of yall being able to win in D1 without a passing game and this year yall have proved me wrong. I expected a lose against Columbus because yall arent able to air it out.

This was a great win and I believe edna will be a little easier game. Llano was terrible and would of never made it out of first or second round in any other Region

We can pass if needed just don't do it much. Went 2-3 against Columbus passing to keep them honest. We have the athletes to run spread if we wanted to but why go away from the bread and butter.

35 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

We can pass if needed just don't do it much. Went 2-3 against Columbus passing to keep them honest. We have the athletes to run spread if we wanted to but why go away from the bread and butter.

Oh I understand I was just saying that was yalls kryptonite last time yall was in D1 and reason why Teague and people like that knock yall out 3rd round ect.....I am just saying you are proving me wrong this year that you dont need to pass at D1 anymore

Edited by Allheartnoquit
  • Like 1