Watching the state games?

Brahmaball

13 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's it .... used to be Fox Sports Southwest  ..... only other option is go to Jerruh World  🌎  ....

Last year i used free trial on directv plus, but it took me like 2 months to get my refund after cancelling with in 7 days.

16 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's it .... used to be Fox Sports Southwest  ..... only other option is go to Jerruh World  🌎  ....

Going is completely great. Watching games that you’re not emotionally invested in is even better. I highly recommend plus you can go to Cowboy stadium on the cheap.

35 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Going is completely great. Watching games that you’re not emotionally invested in is even better. I highly recommend plus you can go to Cowboy stadium on the cheap.

Been going to the State Championship games  since way before Jerruh World 🌎  was was even built ... 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

When I look on DirecTV Stream I don't see Bally Sports.  Is it called something else on their site?  Want to be sure I get the right package.

You have to do the Choice package or higher, because that's the one that includes Regional Sports networks.  I did the Choice package for when they covered Carthage vs. Gilmer and it was on Bally Sports Southwest. 

Edited by mikehoncho

I figured I would list a few ways to watch the state championship games since it will be asked 100 times this week.

1.  The most common sense option.  Take a few days off work, drop $200 on hotels, $20 on parking and whatever it costs on tickets and go watch in person at AT&T stadium.  I hear the food there is pretty cheap.  $15 for some cheese nachos and $10 for a souvenir Dr Pepper.

2. https://www.ballysports.com/packages/?cmpid=reg=bs_all::sp=brand-general::src=owned::md=google::tm=brand-general::ad=sem&utm_source=owned&utm_medium=google&utm_campaign=all-teams&utm_content=sem&gclid=cjwkcaiav9ucbhbxeiwa6n8nycxfo54mbbddjiitaep4ps48ew3rtooaw7nzsbrs7bh3qpsqjep8zhocibeqavd_bwe&gclsrc=aw.ds  Sign up for any package and get the 7 day trial.  Don’t forget to cancel.

3. Find someone to Facebook Live/stream the event.  Probably the worst option.

4. If you have AT&T/Direct TV television options, link it as your provider watch on Ballysports.com

5. The absolute worst option, watch the scoreboard and refresh constantly on DCTF app

22 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Is there a radio broadcast that can be listened to in the stadium with headphones?  If anyone has links for each game please share.

I know on the Refugio side they will be doing the audio broadcast on youtube and facebook