California reparations push could give Black residents hundreds of thousands of dollars

KirtFalcon

I'ma move to Kalifornia (temporarily) and self identify as a black slave decendant  ....   my great great grand pappy came over with Kunta Kinte and were mates .... yea buddy, Kalifornia doing it rite passin out da cash ... may take the money 💰 and buy a place in Kolorado and grow wacky weed .... or throw in with Doomer and expand his white lightnin 🌩 operation .... where dem reparations? Kalifornia got lot a mo  money 💰 ....

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'ma move to Kalifornia (temporarily) and self identify as a black slave decendant  ....   my great great grand pappy came over with Kunta Kinte and were mates .... yea buddy, Kalifornia doing it rite passin out da cash ... may take the money 💰 and buy a place in Kolorado and grow wacky weed .... or throw in with Doomer and expand his white lightnin 🌩 operation .... where dem reparations? Kalifornia got lot a mo  money 💰 ....

I bet there will be a lot of folks moving to California if this comes to pass.  This is nothing more than a ploy to buy votes when Newsome makes a run at the White House.  

58 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I bet there will be a lot of folks moving to California if this comes to pass.  This is nothing more than a ploy to buy votes when Newsome makes a run at the White House.  

Democrats are professionals at the vote buying business.  Johnson wrote the playbook.  Biden as used it to the hilt.  What’s intolerable, they use taxpayers money.