3A-DII State Semifinals Harmony vs Poth

JustAFan11

3A-DII State Semifinals Harmony vs Poth  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Harmony
    • Poth

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2022 at 01:00 AM

Harmony coaches put players where they can best contribute for the team. They manage the clock perfectly. Their QB is awesome. Their only weakness if one could call it that  is defense. I see them as bending but not breaking. They are well rounded in size . I think they make it to AT& T. I am not from Harmony but have watched them play. Don't let the 10 and 4 record deceive you. They are good.

Edited by OleMoe
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Harmony by 2 TD'S. This run has been fantastic for the Harmony community. Hoping they get the Win and get to play Gunter for the Title!! After all the years of driving to Dallas to watch Gilmer, Carthage, Longview in Jerry World it will be surreal to see the Red Eagles there!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Clock strikes midnight this week. 

After beating Newton by 2 scores, I don’t think this is quite the Cinderella story everyone keeps saying it is.

This is a good football team with good coaching. If you (not you specifically) haven’t had the chance to watch them play and you’re just judging off past Harmony teams, you’re missing out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

After beating Newton by 2 scores, I don’t think this is quite the Cinderella story everyone keeps saying it is.

This is a good football team with good coaching. If you (not you specifically) haven’t had the chance to watch them play and you’re just judging off past Harmony teams, you’re missing out. 

Well as the DF girls pointed out the week leading up to their game with Newton that they was overrated. 

I’ve seen a few of the red birds playoff games.