3A-DII State Semifinals Harmony vs Poth

JustAFan11

3A-DII State Semifinals Harmony vs Poth  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Harmony
    • Poth

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2022 at 01:00 AM

Haven't watch Poth before but I assume we're being East Texas hopefuls and wish Harmony will pull it out. Never have I ever watched a team change offense and make it to state. Sounds like a good ol Friday Night Lights saga. I'm rolling with Harmony. Bandwagon...oh well. It's ETX all the way. 

• Like 1

Harmony just needs to keep doing what they are doing....Watched the first three games of the season and the last five games....Seahorn has always been an athlete but the last two games the decisions he's making look next level. Tyson Jenkins and Will Young have been making great catches. The offensive line has played great against great opponents. The defense has given up some big plays but in the last few weeks it seems like it doesn't even phase them....maybe more confidence in the offense, coaches, each other, whatever it is.....then come out and make a stop or a play that changes the game. Hats off to the guys and the coaches. Keep it going!

• Like 2

On 12/4/2022 at 1:43 PM, OleMoe said:

Harmony coaches put players where they can best contribute for the team. They manage the clock perfectly. Their QB is awesome. Their only weakness if one could call it that  is defense. I see them as bending but not breaking. They are well rounded in size . I think they make it to AT& T. I am not from Harmony but have watched them play. Don't let the 10 and 4 record deceive you. They are good.

Yesterday, I watched a video by Dave Campbell's Football on YouTube where they picked the winners for all the semi-final games.  They picked Harmony over Poth.  IIRC, they picked Gunter in the other game.

• Like 2