4A Division 1 Semifinals: Chapel Hill vs Boerne

CHDog77

Chapel Hill vs. Boerne   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Semifinal

This poll is closed to new votes

Boerne looks very similar to Lumberton but with less of a running game. From looking at their schedule and playoff scores.....I don't really think they have been tested thus far. CH needs to come out and punches them in the mouth on offenseand defense. We should be able to run the ball with success and our speed will be hard for them to defend. Just gotta clean up the silly penalties and turnovers. I could see a similar score as the Lumberton game......CH wins 35-24

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

Boerne looks very similar to Lumberton but with less of a running game. From looking at their schedule and playoff scores.....I don't really think they have been tested thus far. CH needs to come out and punches them in the mouth on offenseand defense. We should be able to run the ball with success and our speed will be hard for them to defend. Just gotta clean up the silly penalties and turnovers. I could see a similar score as the Lumberton game......CH wins 35-24

see the post above their strength of schedule is not very good its like a 10 on maxprep  

36 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

Boerne is big and physical.  Undefeated Calallen thought their speed would win out.  They lost big.  Region 4 won’t get much respect, but I’ll take the Hounds. 

Calallen was not fast, not one player had 4.4 speed pretty sure we have 3

To quote my friend Stankylegg 

• #WeFastToo

I’d venture to say we’ve played two teams that are some of the best in the state. Lumberton and Kilgore are outstanding football teams and we got by. We are battled tested and WONT quit. I like our chances this week. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

That sounds great but just isn’t in Chill DNA this year.  They just don’t need to spot more than 14 points before they decide to start playing.  😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Jknight03 said:

Calallen was not fast, not one player had 4.4 speed pretty sure we have 3

To quote my friend Stankylegg 

• #WeFastToo

Not sure the "speed" that Calallen was supposed to have......looked like their defense was running in quicksand in the highlights. CH will be the most athletic team that Boerne has faced all year and that will give the edge to CH. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

Not sure the "speed" that Calallen was supposed to have......looked like their defense was running in quicksand in the highlights. CH will be the most athletic team that Boerne has faced all year and that will give the edge to CH. 

Senior running back Luke Medina led the way for Calallen offensively with 149 rushing yards and a pair of touchdown runs on 17 carries.

RB Luke Medina (5-8, 160, 4.5)

6 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

#WeFastToo

• Like 1

There is not question that this is a winnable game for CH.  With what I have watched of them, I would honestly say Kilgore is the team that matches up best against CH.  Boerne seems to be much like Lumberton with a better offensive line, but I think their defense isn’t as impressive as Lumberton.  

CH better be ready.  

Edited by Stankylegg
  • Like 1