Hate Explodes On Twitter

BarryLaverty

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

A private company could regulate it and did before Musk slunk in. Why the desire to have poison out there? 

That was exactly the problem...there was total regulation for one side...the libtards could and did say anything they wanted to say and were never called on it but anything remotely close to middle or right leaning tweets were immediately pulled...THAT is the only type of "regulation" YOU want to happen and THAT is totally against what this nation stands for! Sad that you are so eat up with liberalism that you can't see the problem with that type of regulation! !

Edited by blesseddaily
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

But the more I learn, it is still the same people/entities are controlling the masses that did during those wars.  Sounds crazy, I know.

Its a deep hole.

Wonder how far back the control went even before the WWS.

Did a research once on Adam Schiff family.

Frank Shiff was a powerful player sent to regulate the world.

Not sure if many are ready to search it out.

6 minutes ago, country said:

Its a deep hole.

Party at country's house.  

• LOL! 1

Just now, country said:

Its a deep hole.

Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc...

History is kind of hard to follow back too far.  Documenting your evil acts for public consumption isn't often done.  Unless your name is Hunter.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, basically, some form of revenge or retribution? The N word flying? 4chan losers dictating what our country should be subjected to? 

I'd like to see the break down by race on who is using the N word.  The only people I hear that use it today are those that are black.  I see it hidden as well from my black friends or their friends when discussing things on facebook.  Take a listen to any song while at the gas pump and you'll here the word slung around in almost all rap and hip hop songs.  Yet you think it's only white people that use that vile word.  Figures.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The vast majority of THAT comes from libnuts bashing black conservatives......but yes, hate speech is protected free speech.....a lawsuit will eventually work it's way to SCOTUS and win ........

They usually call them Uncle Tom's and other derogatory terms.  

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Oh the N word flies from those libnuts freely and extensively.......

I was only basing it on videos I've seen of political rallies and articles on people of color being at conservative rallies.  I don't hear it much from white liberals in Houston.  

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

I was only basing it on videos I've seen of political rallies and articles on people of color being at conservative rallies.  I don't hear it much from white liberals in Houston.  

Read the comments on Twitter to any Candace Owens or other black conservatives tweets........

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

It was a lot harder to do when MSM was people's only source of "news".  Social media is the devil, but it also allows people to share real time information.  But then big tech comes back and tries to censor anything that goes against the "official narrative".  But at least information is getting out to the those that want it.

But the more I learn, it is still the same people/entities are controlling the masses that did during those wars.  Sounds crazy, I know.

Social media isn't the devil unless you let the devil in your house.  That's why I only allow friends and acquaintances I know on my social media.  I do have a few social pages and celebrities that I follow, but they only either entertain me or enlighten me.  

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 11:15 AM, BarryLaverty said:

A private company could regulate it and did before Musk slunk in. Why the desire to have poison out there? 

That’s inaccurate.  There was tons of hate speech from liberals on Twitter before Musk took over.

Twitter was a terrible liberal echo chamber and safe haven.  Now that it’s owned by a man who has exposed liberals for the liars and cheats they are the liberals have to lie more and make claims like hate speech on Twitter has exploded since Musk took over - no it hasn’t.

Barry, please see the world for what it is and quit defending Democrats.

The wicked ways of Democrats should be repulsive to all Americans.  Everything Dems do is crooked and twisted.

Dems do not care about you.  They are not trying to protect you from covid, climate change (fake thing anyhow), definitely not from drugs/illegal aliens, but they’re trying to use all three of those things to retain power for themselves, while trying to control as much of your life as they possibly can. 

This funneling money to Ukraine is probably another Biden Crime Family operation to backdoor American taxpayer dollars into their own coffers.

Michelle O secretly pressuring Twitter to ban Trump.

Biden Campaign secretly working with and advising Twitter on what content to suppress and what accounts to suspend in the buildup to the election.

This was election interference all carried out by Democrats.  Cheaters.

And pretending like Democrats around the country wouldn’t have and didn’t miscount votes in the 2020 election in favor of Biden is dumb.  Because the side they wanted to win did, illegally, they say no cheating took place and called it the big lie, it wasn’t a big lie.

Trump also encouraged our government to ban TikTok and was ridiculed.  Guess what, Congress is looking into banning TikTok in the US.  

Trump was right again. 

Touched on a number of things, but of course there is more. 

On 12/7/2022 at 11:15 AM, BarryLaverty said:

When a private company is deciding what is "hate speech", that is a problem!!! The previous ownership clearly decided that one side was ok to say pretty much whatever they want, but the other could not.

People have agendas. And the previous regime at Twitter used the censorship abilities they had to move the site toward promoting their agenda.

Block and mute people you don't want to hear from.