Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Under Investigation By House Ethics Committee

Monte1076

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Why?

Because she might have broken campaign laws.....but until she is proven guilty, she is innocent, but there should be investigations in to ALL politicians for their corruptness. And if she did break the law and it is proven in a court of law...then she should go to jail....don't you think so, in that case....Pepe.....

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Because she might have broken campaign laws.....but until she is proven guilty, she is innocent, but there should be investigations in to ALL politicians for their corruptness. And if she did break the law and it is proven in a court of law...then she should go to jail....don't you think so, in that case....Pepe.....

Absolutely but you mean to tell me that you gathered that from the article that was posted. 

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Obviously that she’s pretty easy on the eyes. If you think otherwise then I’d be curious as to which team you play for. 

Maybe yours, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I place her in the same category as Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts both horseheads, and Barbara "Afghan Hound" Streisand.  Some think all of them are beautiful, but they're not as pretty as some think.  I actually thought Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovetts marriage was perfect, because they were almost twins.

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Maybe yours, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I place her in the same category as Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts both horseheads, and Barbara "Afghan Hound" Streisand.  Some think all of them are beautiful, but they're not as pretty as some think.  I actually thought Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovetts marriage was perfect, because they were almost twins.

Y’all must not realize that I know what some of you look like and y’all have no business criticizing what a beautiful woman (who you’d have no chance with) looks like. 

• Grumpy 1

51 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Y’all must not realize that I know what some of you look like and y’all have no business criticizing what a beautiful woman (who you’d have no chance with) looks like. 

Ocasio-Cortez's campaign might have illegally paid her boyfriend (nypost.com) and there are others that I've read through the years.

As for AOC, I wouldn't want a chance with her mule head.  You can have her.  Some like Ginger, and I like Mary Ann.  I liked both Farrah and Jacklyn, but you can have Kate all you want.  You can have Molly Ringwald and I'll still take Ally Sheedy.  Yes, I saw their recent reunion photo.  I suppose you like horsefaced looking women.  You must have been raised on a farm.  

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Ocasio-Cortez's campaign might have illegally paid her boyfriend (nypost.com) and there are others that I've read through the years.

As for AOC, I wouldn't want a chance with her mule head.  You can have her.  Some like Ginger, and I like Mary Ann.  I liked both Farrah and Jacklyn, but you can have Kate all you want.  You can have Molly Ringwald and I'll still take Ally Sheedy.  Yes, I saw their recent reunion photo.  I suppose you like horsefaced looking women.  You must have been raised on a farm.  

Again, I know what you look like. Trust me, you wouldn’t have a shot with any of them. 

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Again, I know what you look like. Trust me, you wouldn’t have a shot with any of them. 

I don't care what you think I look like.  I only care about what the ladies think I look like.  I actually am sort of weirded out that you would do research to find out what I would look like.  Needless to say, no male would ever have a chance with me.  

36 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't care what you think I look like.  I only care about what the ladies think I look like.  I actually am sort of weirded out that you would do research to find out what I would look like.  Needless to say, no male would ever have a chance with me.  

See the source image

• LOL! 1