Crawford

State Championship  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hawley Bearcats
    • Refugio Bobcats

This poll is closed to new votes

Congratulations Hawley! State Champs!

So happy for them!…..and I was one of the 19 who picked them in the poll. 🤣🤣🤣 Good to get back there and finish the job! Hats off to their team, town, and coaches (Coach Able’s 9th season) on their first championship! 

Edited by StingEmALTO
  • Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to 🏆2A D1 UIL State Championship Hawley 54 Refugio 28 Final🏆
On 12/8/2022 at 9:58 PM, WolfNation said:

Imo the real 2AD1 state game has been between R3 and R4 in the semi finals for the last few years, so my money is clearly on Refugio.

The real champs are in west Texas both 2A divisions Hawley and Albany. Y'all can't hang out east and south we're just bread different.... Better I'd say

11 minutes ago, dfwfootballfan said:

I don't remember ever seeing so many high school kids with full beards and mustaches as I have in the last couple of years...like someone said earlier, a bunch of grown ### men out there.

Well part of that is school's adopting Dress Codes to the 21st century and allowing kids to have facial hair.

Just now, Valhalla said:

Well part of that is school's adopting Dress Codes to the 21st century and allowing kids to have facial hair.

I am sure that is part of it, but I don't remember that guys in my class, including myself, that could grow a full beard or mustache, there were a couple of the...ah nevermind, I am not going to get myself in trouble.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, dfwfootballfan said:

I am sure that is part of it, but I don't remember that guys in my class, including myself, that could grow a full beard or mustache, there were a couple of the...ah nevermind, I am not going to get myself in trouble.

Actually there was one guy...but he had a full beard from the time he hit 8th grade...

38 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Congratulations Hawley! State Champs!

So happy for them!…..and I was one of the 19 who picked them in the poll. 🤣🤣🤣 Good to get back there and finish the job! Hats off to their team, town, and coaches (Coach Able’s 9th season) on their first championship! 

Yeah, but you also picked Timpson to beat Refugio last week. 

• Crybaby 1