Crawford

State Championship  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hawley Bearcats
    • Refugio Bobcats

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Doesn’t matter. They’ll be back next year and many more times after that, unlike most of the haters. Makes it all the more sweeter. 

Rugo and Mart weren't ready this year,too young against senior Laden teams..they'll be a handful starting next year with them boys being a year older and smarter.

It is what it is.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

😂 I said in my comment I was riding with Bussey until someone stopped them. I did all season and will again next year! 🤷‍♂️ lol

You da man!  I expect #3 for Timpson to have another outstanding year…sounds like he had a great coach growing up 😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Rugo and Mart weren't ready this year,too young against senior Laden teams..they'll be a handful starting next year with them boys being a year older and smarter.

It is what it is.

Absolutely Refugio will be back, they were very young, but they definitely need some size though.

That Soph QB was impressive considering the pressure the Hawley defense had all day. Definitely a growing experience.

13 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

You da man!  I expect #3 for Timpson to have another outstanding year…sounds like he had a great coach growing up 😉

That kid is special. Had about zero to do with it….but we won a few baseball games!! Lol #3 is a dude and looking forward to following him on his journey next year!

Edited by StingEmALTO
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Wasn’t an upset at all… Hawley was better in all aspects of the game. 

If most people pick team "A" to win but team "B" wins, then that is an upset.  Yes Hawley was the better team hence that is why they won.  But again, most people expected a different outcome for one reason or another.

12 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

If most people pick team "A" to win but team "B" wins, then that is an upset.  Yes Hawley was the better team hence that is why they won.  But again, most people expected a different outcome for one reason or another.

That’s because you have “experts,” who think they know what they’re talking about but they actually don’t have a clue. Go back and look how well they have done on their picks so far in these championship games.