Crawford

State Championship  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hawley Bearcats
    • Refugio Bobcats

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Might be a good idea. I don’t think you could jump the snap any better than he did though. 

They've done it two or three times now...they must have found something scouting Refugio. Either Refugio doesn't mix up snap counts or they are tipping in some way.

Edited by dfwfootballfan

4 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Hawley is just the better more physical team by far. Like that dude said earlier, they have a team full of football players. 

Agreed, but add that physical advantage to going on the same snap count everytime and it just compounds the problem. Getting beat on the line by a more physical team happens, but usually you at least get the ball into the RB hands, Refugio can hardly do that.

They are going to have to stay in shotgun and start going to quick pitches or quick passes because they aren't going to slow down Hawley's def front.

Edited by dfwfootballfan

1 minute ago, bluetopper said:

Why in the world was Mart and Refugio favored so much? Region 1 can play football too.

Historical performance? IDK, lack of knowledge of the opposition? In Refugio's case I think some knew they were young like I did but I thought that Herring would have a great gameplan and their speed would beat the bigger team.  I was wrong.

• Crawford changed the title to 🏆2A D1 UIL State Championship Hawley 54 Refugio 28 Final🏆