Crawford

State Championship  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hawley Bearcats
    • Refugio Bobcats

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Honestly kind of cool to see the parity so far this year in these title games...nothing wrong with crowning some programs that aren't here year in year out...

Some great storylines too. Albany last night with their coach. Hawley looking for the title after losing it last year. Obviously multiple other good stories in the rest of the games as well. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Hawley is better defensively than Timpson and it ain’t close. 

I wasn't saying Hawley D wasn't better. Just giving credit to the Bobcats. Never count them out, but now down 34-13 at the half, I'm starting to wonder.

On 12/13/2022 at 8:12 AM, dfwfootballfan said:

What was your thoughts on the late 4th down where Timpson came up short? I thought the D line shot the gap fast enough it forced Bus to make that cut a lot faster than he wanted to. I didn’t see it as a simple slip but as a good defensive play.

Refugio got away with a lot of defensive holding on the outside aganst Timpson on most of their long runs to the outside  ...  it was very obvious and shows up on the game film .... It was never called the entire game ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Refugio got away with a lot of defensive holding on the outside aganst Timpson on most of their long runs to the outside  ...  it was very obvious and shows up on the game film .... It was never called the entire game ....

Timpson, Timpson, Timpson……

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Timpson offense couldn’t capitalize?

• Crawford changed the title to 🏆2A D1 UIL State Championship Hawley 54 Refugio 28 Final🏆