Helmet stickers or not?

Sportsfanatic1

Within reason…covering the entire helmet by seasons end to a point you can’t see the team logo I’m not a fan of. Also not a fan of lines or designs made with the stickers.

If you’re going to have them, award them for really special achievements for individuals, wins for team, etc. 

I get why programs do it. 

1 hour ago, LetsGoEagles said:

No. Covering the helmet until you can’t see what’s in there is retarded. 

Them getting cover by stickers. Is only a defensive thing for me. IE the number of tackles. I think you should only get it if you run or catch for a 100 yards a game or score a touchdown. Pass for 150 to 200 yards a game. And for the defenses, interceptions, fumbles, sacks, or tackle behind the line of scrimmage

If the team is winning, doesn't matter at all, take 'em or leave 'em. 

For a losing team, coach has to be crazy to expend any effort tracking or giving out stickers.  He and his assistants should use their time and efforts getting better.  

With a little more thought, it's not something I would do.  Seems like stickers is something we do for kids in elementary, but HS kids should be beyond that.

Edited by Everide2016
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

If the team is winning, doesn't matter at all, take 'em or leave 'em. 

For a losing team, coach has to be crazy to expend any effort tracking or giving out stickers.  He and his assistants should use their time and efforts getting better.  

Agreed