Crawford

State Championship  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Wimberley Texans
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

29 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I wish Glen Rose couldโ€™ve been in division 1 this year and won state.

GR had been building to this season their entire programโ€™s history and we all appreciate their QB and team and their story.

The best thing we can do is go win state for us and them.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!

I almost hate it for GR, because I feel like you could tell in the way they played and how pumped they were during the game and when they took the lead and it felt like they were moments away from winning.. you could tell how bad they wanted it and how proud they were to be playing as well as they did on this stage.

I hope that Carthage can win and convincingly enough that at the very least people can theorize that if it werenโ€™t for Carthage this GR team would have likely taken home the Title.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

GR had been building to this season their entire programโ€™s history and we all appreciate their QB and team and their story.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think Glen Rose could beat China Spring? Glen Rose would not win state in D1. They went as far as they were going to go. They had a great season.ย 

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!

They arenโ€™t good enough to win D1.ย 

17 minutes ago, SmoakyBandito said:

What makes you think Glen Rose could beat China Spring? Glen Rose would not win state in D1. They went as far as they were going to go. They had a great season.ย 

I donโ€™t think CS can beat Born. Best defense Iโ€™ve seen from 4A down this year.ย 

29 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I donโ€™t think CS can beat Born. Best defense Iโ€™ve seen from 4A down this year.ย 

Exactly. There are plenty of teams in D1 that would beat GR. They would have had a tough time getting out of R1.

But Borne will have to show me they can beat CS. CS is on a heck of a run. I wonโ€™t bet against them until they get beat. We will find out in a few days.

• Crawford changed the title to ๐Ÿ†4A Div II UIL State Championship Carthage 42 Wimberley 0 Final๐Ÿ†