Jump to content

🏆4A Div II UIL State Championship Carthage 42 Wimberley 0 Final🏆


Crawford

State Championship  

90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

    • Wimberley Texans
      11
    • Carthage Bulldogs
      79

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Picture this. Its December 19th, 2025. Young Surratt leads Carthage to their 4th straight (his 3rd) and the 12th overall state championship to overtake Aledo with the most ever and shortly after the game, the elder Surratt announces retirement and goes down as the G.O.A.T in the high school ranks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chevyman said:

Picture this. Its December 19th, 2025. Young Surratt leads Carthage to their 4th straight (his 3rd) and the 12th overall state championship to overtake Aledo with the most ever and shortly after the game, the elder Surratt announces retirement and goes down as the G.O.A.T in the high school ranks. 

That would be epic! Also, incredibly hard to do. 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Picture this. Its December 19th, 2025. Young Surratt leads Carthage to their 4th straight (his 3rd) and the 12th overall state championship to overtake Aledo with the most ever and shortly after the game, the elder Surratt announces retirement and goes down as the G.O.A.T in the high school ranks. 

So you’re saying their end to this tunnel…..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dfwfootballfan said:

This Wimberley QB Has played tough today, yeh he’s had some turnovers but he will be a really good QB in the next two years.

From the numbers it sounds like he was a really good QB this year too, Carthage defense is just a beast to contend with.  I think GR QB and O-line was better.  Plus GR Qb was a senior and im sure that extra maturity and experience helped.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mikehoncho said:

From the numbers it sounds like he was a really good QB this year too, Carthage defense is just a beast to contend with.  I think GR QB and O-line was better.  Plus GR Qb was a senior and im sure that extra maturity and experience helped.  

Yeh you can see he’s instinctive and has a good feel for the game/position, he’s athletic and decently sized. He’s just young and inexperienced, that’ll change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

Here at the game and you would think Carthage were losing how much their fans are participating lol 

It's weird, I will admit.  It's been that way for a very long time.  The crowd doesn't often get just crazy energized and into the game no matter what game of the year it is, if we are down, if we are up, if its close or far. lol

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Here at the game and you would think Carthage were losing how much their fans are participating lol 

Considering they probably had more intense competition at practice this week. Texans are simply outmatched and while Carthage is having their way. Keep the clock running 42-0 under 9 minutes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

It's weird, I will admit.  It's been that way for a very long time.  The crowd doesn't often get just crazy energized and into the game no matter what game of the year it is, if we are down, if we are up, if its close or far. lol

Hadn’t really had some adversity or even broke a sweat. Heck last game first time Carthage trailed. Spoiled 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

It's weird, I will admit.  It's been that way for a very long time.  The crowd doesn't often get just crazy energized and into the game no matter what game of the year it is, if we are down, if we are up, if its close or far. lol

Winning and expecting to win tends to make the crowd a little subdued I would think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crawford changed the title to 🏆4A Div II UIL State Championship Carthage 42 Wimberley 0 Final🏆

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...