Crawford

State Championship  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Wimberley Texans
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Mojo1000 said:

Does Carthage lose any key starters next season? Sincerely , the rest of 4a?

Both safeties and one CB are seniors.ย  Two LBs are seniors and two DE are seniors.ย ย 

On offense they lose Cuff, Paddie, Hatten, KD bell, OT Keystone Allison.ย ย 

So not too much.ย  And while it may sound and feel like you are losing a lot of big names and contributors you got so many Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman who started and contributed big time during the season and playoffs.ย  I don't think it's going to feel like they are losing much.ย ย 

5 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Both safeties and one CB are seniors.ย  Two LBs are seniors and two DE are seniors.ย ย 

On offense they lose Cuff, Paddie, Hatten, KD bell, OT Keystone Allison.ย ย 

So not too much.ย  And while it may sound and feel like you are losing a lot of big names and contributors you got so many Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman who started and contributed big time during the season and playoffs.ย  I don't think it's going to feel like they are losing much.ย ย 

Wow some playmakers. Surratt might need to bulk up some. I realize he a freshman but still. Carthage always be a contender.ย 

• Crawford changed the title to ๐Ÿ†4A Div II UIL State Championship Carthage 42 Wimberley 0 Final๐Ÿ†

I think I may have put too much into GR game. I knew Carthage would win but not 42-0. Scary this isnโ€™t remotely the best Carthage team but probably most dominating performance. 70-14 Gilmer was a bigger blowout . However, Gilmer made sweat a series lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

I cannot say enough what a difference a year made for Connor Cuff.ย  He made a huge jump from last season and was fantastic all year!ย 

He looked like the great ones that came before him on the big stage today - Horton, Capps, etc., etc. ย did he even have any pressure?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mojo1000 said:

I think I may have put too much into GR game. I knew Carthage would win but not 42-0. Scary this isnโ€™t remotely the best Carthage team but probably most dominating performance. 70-14 Gilmer was a bigger blowout . However, Gilmer made sweat a series lol.

Idk, statistically you could put them up there.ย  I think between this years team and the 2020 team that you just mentioned.ย ย