Crawford

State Championship  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Wimberley Texans
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Mojo1000 said:

Does Carthage lose any key starters next season? Sincerely , the rest of 4a?

Both safeties and one CB are seniors.  Two LBs are seniors and two DE are seniors.  

On offense they lose Cuff, Paddie, Hatten, KD bell, OT Keystone Allison.  

So not too much.  And while it may sound and feel like you are losing a lot of big names and contributors you got so many Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman who started and contributed big time during the season and playoffs.  I don't think it's going to feel like they are losing much.  

5 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Both safeties and one CB are seniors.  Two LBs are seniors and two DE are seniors.  

On offense they lose Cuff, Paddie, Hatten, KD bell, OT Keystone Allison.  

So not too much.  And while it may sound and feel like you are losing a lot of big names and contributors you got so many Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman who started and contributed big time during the season and playoffs.  I don't think it's going to feel like they are losing much.  

Wow some playmakers. Surratt might need to bulk up some. I realize he a freshman but still. Carthage always be a contender. 

• Crawford changed the title to 🏆4A Div II UIL State Championship Carthage 42 Wimberley 0 Final🏆
Just now, Mojo1000 said:

I think I may have put too much into GR game. I knew Carthage would win but not 42-0. Scary this isn’t remotely the best Carthage team but probably most dominating performance. 70-14 Gilmer was a bigger blowout . However, Gilmer made sweat a series lol.

Idk, statistically you could put them up there.  I think between this years team and the 2020 team that you just mentioned.