๐Ÿ†4A Div II UIL State Championship Carthage 42 Wimberley 0 Final๐Ÿ†

Crawford

State Championship  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Wimberley Texans
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

Sitting next to some Wimberley fans before the Franklin game. They say word around town is most donโ€™t think they have much a chance against Carthage because they (Wimberley) donโ€™t ย run a gimmick offense.ย 

Edited by Everide2016
  • LOL! 1

10 hours ago, BevBrownJr said:

Maybe coaches should include in the group that goes to midfield for the coin toss the senior team member who ranks highest academically in the class. Designate him as the spokesman for the group.

I always asked the coach in pregame what they wanted and then told the captain what he said

39 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Sitting next to some Wimberley fans before the Franklin game. They say word around town is most donโ€™t think they have much a chance against Carthage because they (Wimberley) donโ€™t ย run a gimmick offense.ย 

Truth is they been watching The Polar Express this week and they โ€œBelieveโ€.

2 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

What time is the game tomorrow and is it going to be televisedย 

you can get 7 day free trial on bally sports southwest and get the game streams.ย  that's how I have been watching the games.

Edited by JasperDawg

36 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Surratt brought physical to Carthage football in 2007, he has always said he wants his Dawgs to be more physical than the opponents.ย 

I get this.

ย 

But Iโ€™m just saying. I have watched the Cuero vs Wimbo game three times now and there physical play is eye popping to me.

20 minutes ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

I get this.

ย 

But Iโ€™m just saying. I have watched the Cuero vs Wimbo game three times now and there physical play is eye popping to me.

Lot of teams find out in the championship their physical and Carthage can differ. ย 

• Crawford changed the title to ๐Ÿ†4A Div II UIL State Championship Carthage 42 Wimberley 0 Final๐Ÿ†