AT&T State Championships

Ronster23

14 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

You are weirdly and oddly defensive of Houston and seem like a miserable dude. I am tempted to earn my next suspension on you. 

Whatever.  If you read my first post I stated that Houston was very good to me and I love living here.  Hell yes I'll defend it just like you do Carthage almost daily on here.  Which I find to be a little odd,  because as I said I've been thru Carthage many times.  And to the contrary,  why do you think I'm miserable simply because I defended my home against ignorant posts from people that have no clue.  You're entitled to your opinion,  and I'm entitled to mine.  Just hit the scroll tab and move on if you don't like them.

• Stinks 1

Just now, Slimbodine said:

And where I live isn't either.  Don't know how old your kids are but just what opportunity is there for them in Carthage?  Bet they leave for good after high school if they have not already.

They’re still young.  Well, athletics is alright here. 🙂

School system will get them where they want to go if they apply themselves, just like anywhere else.

There are opportunities in a small town.  Carthage is big enough to be a successful entrepreneur.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slimbodine said:

Whatever.  If you read my first post I stated that Houston was very good to me and I love living here.  Hell yes I'll defend it just like you do Carthage almost daily on here.  Which I find to be a little odd,  because as I said I've been thru Carthage many times.  And to the contrary,  why do you think I'm miserable simply because I defended my home against ignorant posts from people that have no clue.  You're entitled to your opinion,  and I'm entitled to mine.  Just hit the scroll tab and move on if you don't like them.

I don’t recall having any discussions about my town besides athletics. I don’t have to do much defending there, speaks for itself. 

Just weird how deeply personal it seems for you and how much it bothers you for people to prefer playing elsewhere. Everyone has preferences, likes, dislikes, etc.  Kind of like how you like and prefer to be an ####

Edited by mikehoncho
  • Like 1
  • Stinks 1

I wish they’d award the best performances by position at the state championships after the fact, both sides of the ball all classifications.

Example:  My B-I-L’s father told my dad that he thought Cuff was the best QB across all classifications at the state championship games.

You could do one QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, LB, DB; make it simple and make the award and announcement Saturday night after 6A-D1 is concluded.

4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I don’t recall having any discussions about my town besides athletics. I don’t have to do much defending there, speaks for itself. 

Just weird how deeply personal it seems for you and how much it bothers you for people to prefer playing elsewhere. Everyone has preferences, likes, dislikes, etc.  Kind of like how you like and prefer to be an ####

You don't read very well.  I have no problem where they play the games.  IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME.  However,  I do have a problem with ignorant people leaving posts calling my home derogatory names.  If you find that weird then that is the way it goes.  My post had nothing to do with athletics.  I do have a life and family and don't spend all my waking hours on a web site discussing a sport played by young boys.  You might check that out,  that is weird.  

• Stinks 1

47 minutes ago, Slimbodine said:

You don't read very well.  I have no problem where they play the games.  IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME.  However,  I do have a problem with ignorant people leaving posts calling my home derogatory names.  If you find that weird then that is the way it goes.  My post had nothing to do with athletics.  I do have a life and family and don't spend all my waking hours on a web site discussing a sport played by young boys.  You might check that out,  that is weird.  

Why are you here at all? Since you feel that way about it. You are a weirdo.