šŸ†3A D2 State Championship Game Gunter 42 Poth 7 FinalšŸ†

2Punks

Gunter vs. Poth  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Finals

This poll is closed to new votes

Iā€™m starting this thread because Iā€™m anxious to see @PaxĀ stats prediction. Iā€™m also very curious if you kept stats for the Brock v Franklin game?Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s easy to pull for the favorite and I am, but Iā€™m also expecting this to be a hard fought W for Gunter. TPW

1 hour ago, wingtveer said:

Hey 2punks, I hope itā€™s an interesting game to watch but nothing like the last one. I thought I was gonna need a cardiologist. Iā€™m taking Gunter by 23.Ā 
TPW. Hope yā€™all are doing well !

Tell me about it! That was exhausting! Just a weird day all around, bus wreck, that crazy fog, all out war on the fieldā€¦ Itā€™s one for the record books! I think that game was only eclipsed by the 2019 game against Canadian when we stopped their winning TD run inches from the goal line with zero time left. Goodness, I love watching a GT v CW game! Weā€™re doing well, hoping yā€™all are too! Will you make it to AT&T?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2Punks said:

Tell me about it! That was exhausting! Just a weird day all around, bus wreck, that crazy fog, all out war on the fieldā€¦ Itā€™s one for the record books! I think that game was only eclipsed by the 2019 game against Canadian when we stopped their winning TD run inches from the goal line with zero time left. Goodness, I love watching a GT v CW game! Weā€™re doing well, hoping yā€™all are too! Will you make it to AT&T?

Gonna try. It may require faking an illness for work since Iā€™m out of pto. Lol

• LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, blueflu said:

Do Principles get rings?

I know that some districts where Admin could get rings. When the Ring people show up just go over and fill out paper work.Ā  Not sure its a common thing though.Ā 

40 minutes ago, THTFUIL said:

Gunter is the favorite...Poth will not be a push-over.

Gunter is the favorite and my pick by 23. They wonā€™t overlook Poth or take this gm as an automatic ring. Poth is huge up front. Seems like everyone Gunter plays is much bigger in the trenches. However, Gunter is usually way quicker than their opponents. Hard to get a body on them. Congrats to Poth for making it to this gm. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy.Ā 
TPW

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

Would Gunter be here had they not gotten a first round forfeit? Must be nice to have 2 BYE weeks.

Probability is pretty high lol, the team that forfeited first round gunter had already beat early in the season 67-6.... most likely same outcomeĀ 

Edited by BoyzNdaHood
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

I guess we'll never know for sure... Put an asterisk by this one if they win it.

Gunter didn't want that bye - it certainly didn't help.Ā  But Gunter was up 60-0 at half in the early year contest, so I don't think this is a game where they don't advance.Ā  Otherwise it most likely would not have affected Gunter being in the state finalĀ  at all.Ā  Nope, no asterisk.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GTAlumnus said:

Gunter didn't want that bye - it certainly didn't help.Ā  But Gunter was up 60-0 at half in the early year contest, so I don't think this is a game where they don't advance.Ā  Otherwise it most likely would not have affected Gunter being in the state finalĀ  at all.Ā  Nope, no asterisk.

a lot can change throughout a season

• Crawford changed the title to šŸ†3A D2 State Championship Game Gunter 42 Poth 7 FinalšŸ†