Crawford

State Championship  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Albany Lions
    • Mart Panthers

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Dude you need to check all your Bally channels, it is airing on one of them.

ย Youโ€™re going to miss a lot of football in the next three days if you donโ€™t figure out which one they are on.

I read an article earlier that said they would air some games on Bally Extra.

I am using the Bally app ... then just smart view it over to my TV from my android phone ๐Ÿ“ฑย  ....ย ย 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

DCTF staff went 0-5 on this game. ย All had Mart winning as did 27 of us in this poll. ย Only @CrankyOldMan& @Arrowgot it right.

I just knew Albany had โ€œitโ€. ย Canโ€™t define it but they had it. ย They just wanted it more and had that West Texas grit like all those West Texas teams out there had in the 70โ€™s & 80โ€™s. ย Its hard to live out there and it makes people tough but with good hearts. ย #5 didnโ€™t get the recognition he deserved. ย He was the engine that made things go. ย 

Edited by CrankyOldMan
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, CrankyOldMan said:

I just knew Albany had โ€œitโ€. ย Canโ€™t define it but they had it. ย They just wanted it more and had that West Texas grit like all those teams out there had in the 70โ€™s & 80โ€™s. ย Its hard to live out there and it makes people tough but with good hearts. ย #5 didnโ€™t get the recognition he deserved. ย He was the engine that made things go. ย 

Good call!