πŸ†4A Div I State Final-China Spring 24 Boerne 21πŸ†

geauxags

Boerne vs. China Spring   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Final

This poll is closed to new votes

I have to go with the Hounds. Β They’ve been proving themselves outscoring the last 3 playoff opponents 135-19 with two shutouts. Β China Spring is still very strong and deserves respect, but based on the Decatur game, they are not invincible. Β I’m going with a 38-28 type Boerne win for their first state championship! Β I would not be shocked at all for an even bigger Boerne defensive effort.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to FINAL: Boerne vs China Spring
5 hours ago, EazyMoney said:

A couple of weeks ago, I would have said China Spring for sure. Β But, with what Boerne has done the last couple of weeks, I might give the nod to Boerne. Β Expecting a good game

Same here, I knew the Hounds were solid but corralling opposing team speed on defense was what gave me pause and had me thinking CH vs CS a couple weeks ago. Β Boerne’s defense is playing phenomenal especially against the run. Β I think if the CH QB could have connected on a few of those throws it may have opened things up a little more for them, but the Hound D did cause the pressure, played close pass defense and picked off three throws and bobble-dropped a sure pick 6. Β I expect the Cougar offensive line to play much better ball so I’m looking forward to an exciting game.

On 12/12/2022 at 4:58 PM, EazyMoney said:

A couple of weeks ago, I would have said China Spring for sure. Β But, with what Boerne has done the last couple of weeks, I might give the nod to Boerne. Β Expecting a good game

Same here. China Spring is probably not going to win the line of scrimmage.... and that's not a 100% indicator.... but it's pretty close.

• Crawford changed the title to πŸ†4A Div I State Final-China Spring 24 Boerne 21πŸ†