Mother who pulled kids from public school over woke curriculum says home-schooling produces 'amazing' results

Monte1076

4 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So I'll ask you: 

Is a boy that thinks he's a girl mentally ill or of sound mind?

First, he said 'data' so I asked for it. Do you have it?

Second, I don't believe someone is mentally ill if they view themselves differently or have a desire to be another sex. I can't know someone else's heart or mind. It's not my business and I don't have hate for them or sneer at them. I know that the world is a hard enough place without attacking others for their own feelings about themselves, making it worse for them.  Your moral superiority can't reconcile that, then it's on you. 

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, he said 'data' so I asked for it. Do you have it?

Second, I don't believe someone is mentally ill if they view themselves differently or have a desire to be another sex. I can't know someone else's heart or mind. It's not my business and I don't have hate for them or sneer at them. I know that the world is a hard enough place without attacking others for their own feelings about themselves, making it worse for them.  Your moral superiority can't reconcile that, then it's on you. 

It's not hate.  Telling someone the truth is LOVING them! 

If you want to identify as a glass of milk,  loving you would be telling you the truth not playing into your delusion. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

It's not hate.  Telling someone the truth is LOVING them! 

If you want to identify as a glass of milk,  loving you would be telling you the truth not playing into your delusion. 

This is the truth and telling people the truth now days is considered hate speech by liberals.

The Lord said good will become evil and evil will become good.  Guess which group of people make that statement become reality, it isn’t the conservative Christians..

Now, it’s very hard for me to believe you can be a Democrat and be a Christian.

Edited by HearEmaGrowlin
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

That just reeks of so much crazed narcissism I don't know how to respond. 

Thanks Barry.  

So instead of insults wouldn't be fun to actually answer each other's questions? You know,  almost like a discussion.  

So,  what should an adult say to a youth who believes they are the opposite gender?

24 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So,  what should an adult say to a youth who believes they are the opposite gender?

I would let parents and loved ones parent them, and I would be as accepting to them as I would to any student who came in my door, with positive expectations of learning and progress and growth. 

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would let parents and loved ones parent them, and I would be as accepting to them as I would to any student who came in my door, with positive expectations of learning and progress and growth. 

And if that student who you KNOW is a male tells you that he is a female? Do you call him a her?