COVID vaccines thread

BarryLaverty

Some truth that may not make it onto today's Twitter. 

The Hill

COVID vaccines saved 3.2 million US lives, researchers say

5969ffaa4fbee5486b75357a96f7fb1f

Brad Dress

The COVID-19 vaccines developed by biotech companies Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson saved more than 3 million American lives over a two-year period, according to new research from the Commonwealth Fund.

The first coronavirus vaccine in the U.S. was administered in December 2020. Since then, health care workers have put more than 655 million doses into the arms of Americans, with 80 percent of the population having received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

The Commonwealth Fund estimated the vaccines prevented more than 18.5 million hospitalizations and 3.2 million deaths from December 2020 to last month.

Researchers added the vaccines also prevented 120 million more COVID-19 infections and saved the U.S. more than $1 trillion.

“The unprecedented pace at which vaccines were developed and deployed has saved many lives and allowed for safer easing of COVID-19 restrictions and reopening of businesses, schools, and other activities,” researchers wrote in a blog post. “This extraordinary achievement has been possible only through sustained funding and effective policymaking that ensured vaccines were available to all Americans.”

The Commonwealth Fund employed a model that incorporated daily data of vaccinations in the U.S. and also pulled incidence data, including the trends of hospitalizations and deaths. A simulation was modeled off of the pandemic’s trajectory without vaccinations for comparison.

While the first rollout of vaccines applied only to adults, now children as young as 6 months can get vaccinated in the U.S.

With a majority of Americans vaccinated, COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths across the country have plateaued.

Still, hundreds of people are dying from the novel coronavirus everyday. The White House is pushing to get Americans updated on their vaccinations with booster shots as immunity wanes, leaving the people more vulnerable to reinfection.

• LOL! 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Most of the truth about Covid and the vaccine was kept off of twitter your more likely to get the truth now or at least another prospective, and I don't see how they would know whose lives was saved by the shot verses whose lives was lost when they took the vaccine.  

• Like 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:
Some truth that may not make it onto today's Twitter. 

The Hill

COVID vaccines saved 3.2 million US lives, researchers say

5969ffaa4fbee5486b75357a96f7fb1f

Brad Dress

The COVID-19 vaccines developed by biotech companies Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson saved more than 3 million American lives over a two-year period, according to new research from the Commonwealth Fund.

The first coronavirus vaccine in the U.S. was administered in December 2020. Since then, health care workers have put more than 655 million doses into the arms of Americans, with 80 percent of the population having received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

The Commonwealth Fund estimated the vaccines prevented more than 18.5 million hospitalizations and 3.2 million deaths from December 2020 to last month.

Researchers added the vaccines also prevented 120 million more COVID-19 infections and saved the U.S. more than $1 trillion.

“The unprecedented pace at which vaccines were developed and deployed has saved many lives and allowed for safer easing of COVID-19 restrictions and reopening of businesses, schools, and other activities,” researchers wrote in a blog post. “This extraordinary achievement has been possible only through sustained funding and effective policymaking that ensured vaccines were available to all Americans.”

The Commonwealth Fund employed a model that incorporated daily data of vaccinations in the U.S. and also pulled incidence data, including the trends of hospitalizations and deaths. A simulation was modeled off of the pandemic’s trajectory without vaccinations for comparison.

While the first rollout of vaccines applied only to adults, now children as young as 6 months can get vaccinated in the U.S.

With a majority of Americans vaccinated, COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths across the country have plateaued.

Still, hundreds of people are dying from the novel coronavirus everyday. The White House is pushing to get Americans updated on their vaccinations with booster shots as immunity wanes, leaving the people more vulnerable to reinfection.

How to say your love Trump without saying you love Trump.  Barry coming out of the closet :rofl:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

How to say your love Trump without saying you love Trump.  Barry coming out of the closet :rofl:

To be fair the vaccine was a dud considering it only "saved" less than 1% of the U.S. Population.  This isn't something I would brag about.  

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

To be fair the vaccine was a dud considering it only "saved" less than 1% of the U.S. Population.  This isn't something I would brag about.  

C'mon man, don't present facts to a libtards post...we all know that those things don't matter...the only thing that matters is their agenda, no matter how skewed it is!! LOL!!

8 hours ago, country said:

Thanks country. I go thru my mind try to think about if I was sick and needing to get meds and advice..... would I prefer to get a false negative or a false positive? Think'n it'd be better to just go on home and go to bed!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Given the fact that they were "falsifying" death certificates naming deaths from everything from car accidents, gunshots, to heart attacks as deaths caused by Covid ... I don't trust anything they say now ....

100% truth!  Falsifying in order to scare the masses so they could control the masses.

Then used covid to validate mail-in ballots knowing it was their easiest way to cheat and win 2020.

I will never not believe they rigged the while thing using a hyped up plandemic to do it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

One million people died in our country from COVID. I know personally at least 10. It happened, and in many, many cases could have been prevented for those who refused to get the vaccine and/or take basic safety precautions. That's truth. 

Falsified numbers........

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

One million people died in our country from COVID. I know personally at least 10. It happened, and in many, many cases could have been prevented for those who refused to get the vaccine and/or take basic safety precautions. That's truth. 

Covid did happen, but I do not believe remotely close to the numbers of deaths contributed to covid were truly all covid deaths.

There were dollars connected to covid deaths at one point and the Democrats wanted the numbers to be as high as possible so they shut the economy down to hurt Trump’s reelection possibilities and to see how many freedoms people were willing to give up over the covid cult movement.  

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to COVID vaccines thread