COVID vaccines thread

BarryLaverty

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

One million people died in our country from COVID. I know personally at least 10. It happened, and in many, many cases could have been prevented for those who refused to get the vaccine and/or take basic safety precautions. That's truth. 

I personally know three people that died of other causes, but had Covid listed as their cause of death ... in addition, how many flu and pneumonia deaths were falsely attributed to Covid?  ...   the Covid death numbers are complete 🐂 :poop: ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's a statement I completely disagree with on every level. Not everything should be seen through partisan blinders. 

Then why did CNN stop running the numbers across the screen shortly after Biden was elected ?  I rarely hear Dora the Explorer have a news conference on it, when she was giving one weekly until Biden was elected.  Every report from the left wing media was how bad Trump was handling the pandemic, and we still see those reports today.  It was all about removing Trump.  

Elon Musk Reacts After “America First Legal” Uncovers Damning Evidence Revealing a Secret Twitter’s “Partner Support Portal” Used by Government to Censor Dissenting COVID-19 Viewpoints

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/elon-musk-reacts-america-first-legal-uncovers-damning-evidence-revealing-secret-twitters-partner-support-portal-used-government-censor-dissenting-covid-19-viewpoints/

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

One million people died in our country from COVID. I know personally at least 10. It happened, and in many, many cases could have been prevented for those who refused to get the vaccine and/or take basic safety precautions. That's truth. 

Your first sentence is false.  

Ok, so, even if it were true that 1 million people in the US died of covid that is still a very small percentage of our population of 330 million.

And our world completely freaked out ruining economies and people’s lives over a man made virus that was greatly over hyped.

Yes, people died from covid, but we wrecked our world out of fear.

22 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Ok, so, even if it were true that 1 million people in the US died of covid that is still a very small percentage of our population of 330 million.

And our world completely freaked out ruining economies and people’s lives over a man made virus that was greatly over hyped.

Yes, people died from covid, but we wrecked our world out of fear.

Now answer these questions

1.  Who created it?

2. Who funded it?

3. Why?

4. Who pushed the shutdowns?

5. Who profited off the vaccines?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I disagree with that being a very small percentage of death. It is a singular, historic amount, and it impacted us terribly. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to COVID vaccines thread