COVID vaccines thread

BarryLaverty

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Never thought the country that ended polio would become so misguided and just plain ignorant about the obvious effectiveness of a proactive approach to Covid. You would think the much higher death rates of red states would have made some dent in the sheer dense noggins of some of you on here. 

Where do you get this phony nonsense, Larry? ....

On 12/22/2022 at 6:36 PM, BarryLaverty said:

In the new year, make facts your friend, not rely on your shortwave news at the compound. That could smarten you up some. 

In the last month we learned for a fact. -The CIA played a role in the #JFKAssassination and have lied about it for 60 years. -The FBI colluded with #Twitter hiding evidence of the #HunterBidensLaptop -The CDC knew the #vaccines did not stop transmission and deceived us.

• Like 1

People need to wake up.

Sadly, too much power by the government and too much blind loyalty and trust gets us what covid gave us, tons of lies and certain folks making lots of money off of it.

Of course, the only time the media and liberals trust the government is when a D is in the WH, but boy when their folks are in there it’s “trust the science” and follow the mandates the gov rolls out, period.

It’s quite amazing how lockstep Democrats are with whatever their D leaders tell them.

Conservatives do it too when an R or the R’s are in power, but nowhere close to replicating the sheepish following liberals fall into when their party is in power.

Edited by HearEmaGrowlin

Perfect example, Trump too suggested we all get vaccinated.

I didn’t care who told me to go get vaccinated other than God, otherwise, NO, not doing it.

Democrats here on SDC and everywhere, they were all in on the vaccines and acted like they had some moral superiority over people who decided not to put a rushed vaccine in their bodies.

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nothing says 'business genius' like pandering to far right views, while attacking that which saved lives and has allowed our economy to recover. Well, his tanking Tesla stock and Twitter sinking like a stone might also call that into question. 

So you're saying NO science should be questioned, Barry? Isn't that how we get scientific advancement and discoveries, though? By questioning current science?

7 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So you're saying NO science should be questioned, Barry? Isn't that how we get scientific advancement and discoveries, though? By questioning current science?

Sure, you should defend pushing nasty and wrong invective toward doctors and medical science in general, even if it causes massive illness and death by misinformation. That's a gold star for you. 

58 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sure, you should defend pushing nasty and wrong invective toward doctors and medical science in general, even if it causes massive illness and death by misinformation. That's a gold star for you. 

That's not what I said, Barry, and you know it. How about, again, actually answering the question I asked instead of trying (and failing) to put words in my mouth?

Edited by Monte1076

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nothing says 'business genius' like pandering to far right views, while attacking that which saved lives and has allowed our economy to recover. Well, his tanking Tesla stock and Twitter sinking like a stone might also call that into question. 

I don’t know, it’s been proven the vaccines have saved and killed people.

Healthy people under the age of 50 probably should never have taken the vaccine.

51 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I don’t know, it’s been proven the vaccines have saved and killed people.

Healthy people under the age of 50 probably should never have taken the vaccine.

Here's a more detailed report on the study done. 

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blog/2022/two-years-covid-vaccines-prevented-millions-deaths-hospitalizations

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Thank you, I believe the vaccines did save millions, and millions of older people who had they not taken it would’ve died; while also believing there are folks who had they not have taken it wouldn’t have had heart problems.  I have a specific person I’m thinking of who was found dead in bed and was by all accounts in very good shape.

He had taken the vaccine. 

I think everyone needs to do what they think is best for them and their particular health situation.

I don’t think less of someone who took the vaccine out of a desire for what in their opinion gives protection from the worst case scenario.

Totally up to each person, I’ve seen good things from the vaccines and very saf things that could be blamed on the vaccine.

So, the best we can do is make sure if there are issues some of these vaccines cause is to get them off the market and only offer the ones proven to be safe for use. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, country said:

20 deaths per million doses. 60 deaths per million boosted people (3 doses). The “official death” rate of Covid is about 100 per million primary infections. A majority (90%?) of those are policy deaths, not Covid deaths: vaccines appear to be more dangerous than Covid.

Discredited quack of all. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, 79% of the U.S. population received one dose of the vaccine, 68% received two shots (myself included), and 33% received additional shots including the President and his wife.  Yet you're bragging about only 3.2 million lives saved still ?  That's highly illogical as to the benefit of the vaccine.  US Coronavirus vaccine tracker | USAFacts .  I didn't contract the virus before I did it, but I've read of millions of people who have after the vaccine, and while they bragged that the vaccine is the reason they didn't die, could it be also because of their healthcare or immune systems ?  

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to COVID vaccines thread