COVID vaccines thread

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Had major side effects for 12 million but saved 3.5 huh? These people should be in jail.

Those are just are just unverified reports made by liars who are just out to defame the vaccine that they were forced to get to keep their jobs!!!!!!

🤣

On 1/25/2023 at 9:51 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

REALLY???

Now these clowns want to blame the unvaccinated for allowing the vaccinated to get vaccinated without us throwing a big enough to keep them from getting vaccinated?

As if any of the people who did get the vaccine would have listened to the unenlightened unvaccinated selfish Trumpies.

Half of the reason (or more!) of why many people got vaccinated was because they’re lib and wanted to virtue signal and do what they were told to do!

There is zero chance a majority of those who planned on getting vaccinated would’ve changed their minds had those who never were going to get it screamed from the rooftops for them not to.  It would’ve just made them go get the jab even sooner.

Totally ridiculous article.

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is hilarious.  They were the one's calling those that were against vaccines the kooks and anti-Science.  Barry is living proof of that.  The Government forced it on many to keep their jobs in blue states, and they forced it on our soldiers.  

And saved lives and got people back to work and school. 

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

How about all of the excess non-COVID deaths? Even after administered vaccines? Or is that just made-up propaganda because it doesn't fit your agenda, Barry?

I really enjoy working at home like I do, but it hasn't returned a lot of people to normal, like you said in a different post. My immediate family has essentially been isolated for THREE YEARS PLUS. My family hasn't set foot in a restaurant to actually sit and eat since I can't recall when. I've missed numerous events I've wanted to attend. My son is terrified to go out in our own yard. I haven't seen my own mother over the Christmas holidays for the past THREE YEARS.

With no end in sight.

I make breakfast drink runs every morning, and I do curbside for groceries, and pick up medications when I need them, but that's really about it. We leave the house for little else. How's that normal again, Barry?

When we go vote, my wife and son double mask and my son wears plastic gloves. What's "normal" about that, Barry?

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

We were back to work limited 6 months before the vaccines even hit.  School kids couldn't even get the vaccine until months into it.  If the vaccine has only saved 3.2 million lives then the vaccine is worthless with 65% of the nation having received one.  Now it's effects are over, but we haven't heard how many are receiving a current vaccine.  The CDC is calling for yearly vaccinations now, but how many will get it ?  I know I won't, and I hope the initial shots are out of my system.  

On 1/31/2023 at 5:04 PM, DaveTV1 said:

We were back to work limited 6 months before the vaccines even hit.  School kids couldn't even get the vaccine until months into it.  If the vaccine has only saved 3.2 million lives then the vaccine is worthless with 65% of the nation having received one.  Now it's effects are over, but we haven't heard how many are receiving a current vaccine.  The CDC is calling for yearly vaccinations now, but how many will get it ?  I know I won't, and I hope the initial shots are out of my system.  

Your last sentence shows how little you actually know about vaccines.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to COVID vaccines thread