COVID vaccines thread

BarryLaverty

On 3/1/2023 at 11:23 AM, Monte1076 said:

I think there's sufficient evidence to say that they did. Many lost businesses and livelihoods during the lockdowns that they might not have normally lost. Those businesses and livelihoods that were providing income for them and for their families.

In some cases, people were forbidden from going to church. In others, people started drinking heavily and we did see increases in mental issues, suicides, and attempted suicides. People were missing funerals for their own relatives. People couldn't be by the side of their aged relative as that relative passed on.

As I've previously noted, my son is terrified to go outside unless we deem it absolutely necessary, even in our own backyard. Before all of this, he wouldn't have been and we, as a family, were out and about regularly. I realize that's anecdotal, but there are many many stories like the ones I mention above. I'd say that's a "negative impact", wouldn't you?

It’s a huge negative consequence, but y’all have got to get over it.  

Quit being scared.

Your family going to live the rest of your lives terrified to go outside, because of covid????

You’ve allowed your son to have this life altering fear over a virus that has a mortality rate of 2% or something?

His being held up in the house 99% of the time for three years is on you just as much as it is on him, age depending.

My son was scared to be too close to home plate in the batters box, we didn’t let him put his heels on the chalk line furthest away from the plate. We forced him to stand in there and see the ball coming at him, while at the proper spacing from the plate.

Same son was also worried about the virus, but we did not allow this virus to ruin his or our lives.

This saddens me y’all have retreated into a hole over a virus that statistically kills so few.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Millions more would have died without safety measures and vaccines. That's indisputable. 

Lol the worthless vaccines that wasn’t working and worthless masks and social distancing did way more harm than good.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Millions more would have died without safety measures and vaccines. That's indisputable. 

Well, I think it saved some old folks, and we do know the vaccines killed plenty of people.

To each his own, if you want the jab, get after it just don’t try to force me to take it. 

On 4/17/2023 at 7:06 PM, BarryLaverty said:

The same safety measures where Andrew Cuomo put COVID patients in nursing homes with old people, and a bunch of them died because of it? Those safety procedures?

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to COVID vaccines thread