I think I know where the divide is....

ctown81

As I continue on my quest to bring people together and focus on the real enemy, the rich elite, I came up with this challenge.

I've said many times here, that I have to look at history through a different lens due to being black bc my people were treated so openly different I have no choice. Quick example: the so called greatest generation was the same generation hanging my people. Just wanted to give an understandable example.

No disputing that American history is viewed through the eyes of the rich elite of this country and they made the rest feel like it's their history too.

Here's the challenge, think about all of the great history stories of the past but this time view it from the lens of a poor white person. 

I promise your perspective will change and yall will see that this whole liberal conservative nonsense is just a puppet show and we're not the ones holding the strings.

You say you want to bring people together but you’re first sentence talks about enemies….I hold no grudge against rich people…they put their pants on the same way I do…

I guess you’re only worried about Rich White people….

What about these millionaires ….are they the historical “enemies” you despise…https://www.investopedia.com/first-black-millionaires-5218612

Edited by gamewatcher63

2 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

You say you want to bring people together but you’re first sentence talks about enemies….I hold no grudge against rich people…they put their pants on the same way I do…

What about these millionaires ….are they the historical “enemies” you despise…https://www.investopedia.com/first-black-millionaires-5218612

He's turned into a full blown Marxist........

Just now, ctown81 said:

As I continue on my quest to bring people together and focus on the real enemy, the rich elite, I came up with this challenge.

I've said many times here, that I have to look at history through a different lens due to being black bc my people were treated so openly different I have no choice. Quick example: the so called greatest generation was the same generation hanging my people. Just wanted to give an understandable example.

No disputing that American history is viewed through the eyes of the rich elite of this country and they made the rest feel like it's their history too.

Here's the challenge, think about all of the great history stories of the past but this time view it from the lens of a poor white person. 

I promise your perspective will change and yall will see that this whole liberal conservative nonsense is just a puppet show and we're not the ones holding the strings.

I agree with a lot of what you said.  The elites (rothschildes, rockefellers, gates, royals, etc...) are a large part of what is wrong in the world.  Not talking about Joe that lives down the street in a nice house.

I disagree with what you say about the greatest generation.  I believe the "people" of that generation were much greater than we have now. Blacks, whites, and all races.  Sure there were bad folks of every color.  But I will bet a million dollars that your grandparents and my grandparents were better people than than any random people of today.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Can't be a victim without a victimiser 

6 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Why are the rich elite an “enemy”???

Who do you think it is keeping seperation. 

5 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

You say you want to bring people together but you’re first sentence talks about enemies….I hold no grudge against rich people…they put their pants on the same way I do…I 

Apoligies, i should have specified rich "ruling" elites. I hold no grudge against the rich. Heck i'm not rich and live a very comfortable life. Also, I said history is written through the eyes of rich white men. I never said i worried only bout rich white people. It's not just white men pulling the strings.

Who do you think caused the huge racial divide after the Civil War. As I stated many times, blacks and whites used to work together for economic equality and that scared the elites and they created this rift.

5 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I agree with a lot of what you said.  The elites (rothschildes, rockefellers, gates, royals, etc...) are a large part of what is wrong in the world.  Not talking about Joe that lives down the street in a nice house.

I disagree with what you say about the greatest generation.  I believe the "people" of that generation were much greater than we have now. Blacks, whites, and all races.  Sure there were bad folks of every color.  But I will bet a million dollars that your grandparents and my grandparents were better people than than any random people of today.  

I see what you mean bt let's be real. it wasn't just a few people doing those despicable things. The killings, lynching.....etc.  It was quite a bit so as a whole i would say were not the greatest generation. I will say this though, i have a theory why they coined them the greatest generation. As they were the first to fall in line with what the elites wanted. Working for them for little pay till you're 60 and not bucking the system. Before that generation, people were always bucking a system they saw as wrong.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

I see what you mean bt let's be real. it wasn't just a few people doing those despicable things. The killings, lynching.....etc.  It was quite a bit so as a whole i would say were not the greatest generation. I will say this though, i have a theory why they coined them the greatest generation. As they were the first to fall in line with what the elites wanted. Working for them for little pay till you're 60 and not bucking the system. Before that generation, people were always bucking a system they saw as wrong.

image.pngimage.png

7 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

That is why I'm steering my kids away from military service.  

Some might be surprised to know that I have a son in law who is an Apache mechanic in the Army and a son about to go to boot camp in the Air Force. Both have the goal of getting training and certifications that will help them long term in the workforce. Pray they both stay safe along the way. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Some might be surprised to know that I have a son in law who is an Apache mechanic in the Army and a son about to go to boot camp in the Air Force. Both have the goal of getting training and certifications that will help them long term in the workforce. Pray they both stay safe along the way. 

Good for you .... glad they can break the chains of liberal ignorance of their family elders .....

Just now, ctown81 said:

I used to know  crap load of the greatest generation.  My grandparents had a lot of friends and family.  All from the South.  Not one of them fits the type of people you described.  Sure they were not all angels.  But nearly every one of them was hard working and of high moral character.   Much different than the entitled nitwits we see every day, today.  You are right about the elites though.  But you are wrong about stereotyping an entire generation of a lot of great people.

That would be like me calling all of gen z a bunch of BLM/Antifa Zombies.  Sure there are a bunch of them but they don't represent a whole generation.  

Just now, EnjoyLife said:

The way the military has been used left a bitter taste in my mouth and I drilled it into my girls heads to never even talk to a recruiter. The Three Stooges (Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld) should be in prison.

I don't disagree.  But LBJ said to hold his beer,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Good for you .... glad they can break the chains of liberal ignorance of their family elders .....

My dad was in the Army, and he was a yellow dog Democrat until the day he died. Both of mine today are hard workers with the social acceptance of others of their generation. My son votes Democrat, and my daughter and son in law stayed neutral last election, as they moved to Fort Hood and their voter's registration didn't get settled with them!