Eagles at the Cowboys 3:25 p.m. on Christmas eve

Doomer

Boyz wins  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Cowboys win and start a new streak?

• Yep,wins
    • Tie
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy he's nuts
    • Nope. Eagles wins somehows

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Does the Cowboys start a new win streak on Christmas eve? Who ya got and why?

I told Santy Claus all I want for Christmas is a Boyz win over the Eagles on Christmas Eve and for kirtfalcon to be a scrooge about it and he said he'd make it happen.  And old Saint Nick ain't never let me down.  Tru stori.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

I told Santy Claus all I want for Christmas is a Boyz win over the Eagles on Christmas Eve and for kirtfalcon to be a scrooge about it and he said he'd make it happen.  And old Saint Nick ain't never let me down.  Tru stori.

Better watch cause I think'n old Kirt got several o'them golf clubs. They work on new TVs.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Red90fly said:

I'd have a sprained shoulder to if I was about to play the Boyz defense.  Last week was just a fluke, Boyz are are going to be back to putting a hurting on folks.  Hurts knows to play hooky.

Yep. Might be best if he plays hurtz this week and avoids Micah Parsons.

5 hours ago, Doomer said:

Yep. Might be best if he plays hurtz this week and avoids Micah Parsons.

Hurtz mama asked him to sit out this games and not embarras them Cowboyz again in the regular season  ....  she said it's ok for him to whup em again in the playoffs if the Cowboyz is lucky enough to git that fer .... 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hurtz mama asked him to sit out this games and not embarras them Cowboyz again in the regular season  ....  she said it's ok for him to whup em again in the playoffs if the Cowboyz is lucky enough to git that fer .... 

Agreed. Hurtz an his MaMa is skerdt.

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Doomer said:

Agreed. Hurtz an his MaMa is skerdt.

Hurtz mama said her boy could still play and just throw the ball left handed and he would still be good enuff to beat Jerruh's bums .... she still wants him to sit out because Jerruh called her up and cried about it and offered to buy her a new pink Cadillac if he didn't play .....

34 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hurtz mama said her boy could still play and just throw the ball left handed and he would still be good enuff to beat Jerruh's bums .... she still wants him to sit out because Jerruh called her up and cried about it and offered to buy her a new pink Cadillac if he didn't play .....

I swear I thought her Caddi was yella!

image.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, Doomer said:

24 hrs. clock is ticking on the eagle's "playing hurtz is taking us over the top" fantasy season. Boyz wake up call to the NFL starts in 24....23...

Hurtz is resting up for the playoffs ... no need to play against the hapless Cowgurlz ...

47 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Eagles ball boy will probably throw for 4oo yards and 5 TDs .... 😂

Just throw shade maybe. I figure if eagles thought Micah would give them time to complete even 3-4 passes they'd be playing their #1 Qb so's they could try to win. They conceding the loss to try and save face.......17 hrs. till gametime

Edited by Doomer

31 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Just throw shade maybe. I figure if eagles thought Micah would give them time to complete even 3-4 passes they'd be playing their #1 Qb so's they could try to win. They conceding the loss to try and save face.......17 hrs. till gametime

Parsons should prolly sit out too so he don't get embarrassed by the Eagles subs ....

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Parsons should prolly sit out too so he don't get embarrassed by the Eagles subs ....

I don't get this joke..........8 hrs. till Boyz owns em

Edited by Doomer

52 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I don't get this joke..........8 hrs. till Boyz owns em

Eagles gonna sit most of their starters to try and even up the game  ..... This IS as close as the Cowgurlz gonna git to the Superbowl without tickets  ... :woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama