Tyler High football 2023

cujoforlife

14 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

They return alot on Def. Cadillac lil brother one of them. And their starting lb's are back.

On Off. I think that qb was a soph. I know they got a couple running backs besides McFall and a couple OL returning.

What position does he play? It looks like there should be a decent amount coming back to maybe move the needle a little bit.

20 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

They return alot on Def. Cadillac lil brother one of them. And their starting lb's are back.

On Off. I think that qb was a soph. I know they got a couple running backs besides McFall and a couple OL returning.

I really liked the soph Qb. He needs a little weight but he had heart. He gonna be a good player

• 2 weeks later...

This makes the week 1 match-up Vs. Marshall potentially more interesting.

Tyler will likely be featuring a new offense and defense that no one has seen them field with a new staff.  Similar situation to what the Mavs had last season in the first game.

Hopefully this will make a more competitive game than we saw in 2022.

It'll be interesting to see not only how quickly Tyler can turn things around....but also how much improvement we see from the Mavs in their second year under Alvarez.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

This makes the week 1 match-up Vs. Marshall potentially more interesting.

Tyler will likely be featuring a new offense and defense that no one has seen them field with a new staff.  Similar situation to what the Mavs had last season in the first game.

Hopefully this will make a more competitive game than we saw in 2022.

It'll be interesting to see not only how quickly Tyler can turn things around....but also how much improvement we see from the Mavs in their second year under Alvarez.  

It’s a good sign hint that the first three games are at home.