ETX 3A Hoops & Spring Sports

Eagleborn

14 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I think they are more complete this year

Only two seniors on the team also.....Now granted they are the two McDonald All-Americans but still very young team this year and are as complete as I seen them since the first run in 4A. With the group coming up FF Girls are here to stay 

Edited by Allheartnoquit

10 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Only two seniors on the team also.....Now granted they are the two McDonald All-Americans but still very young team this year and are as complete as I seen them since the first run in 4A. With the group coming up FF Girls are here to stay 

Yes I know they have a baller in the 8th grade as well

3 hours ago, Allheartnoquit said:

It helps having an atrocious Region too. The last two years in 3A their average margin of victory is 46.1 in the Region. Im not discounting their talent or ability but its easy to see how they are "here to stay"

57 minutes ago, player73 said:

Yes, she has all the tools to be a great one. She would be starting on the Fairfield Varsity if she wasn’t in Jr High. 

I have told multiple people that same thing. Watched her take over a game vs franklin 8th grade and was like wow another one Fairfield has coming up

18 hours ago, chevyman said:

It helps having an atrocious Region too. The last two years in 3A their average margin of victory is 46.1 in the Region. Im not discounting their talent or ability but its easy to see how they are "here to stay"

It wouldn't matter which region they played in.

12 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Fairfield girls are relentless.

Fairfield 78 Buffalo 0, the final from last night lol

I wonder if the Fairfield coach will be made to apologize to Buffalo ISD like another story I read about. Bet the liberals are saying that Buffalo should have worked harder to stop them. Geez folks , there is a time to be respectful.

On 1/20/2023 at 3:03 PM, chevyman said:

4 teams in top 10 out of region 3. Mexia, Boling, Fairfield and Lorena can compete with any team in any region. So stop with this region 3 being atrocious 

Edited by Allheartnoquit

Whats even worse for your statement about region 2 is this:

4 teams out of region 3

5 teams out of region 1

1 team out of region 2

thats your top 10 bud.

Also only 5 teams out of the entire region 2 are in top 25 So stop beating that region 2 chest thats the lowest in the state!

7 region 3 teams in top 25

6 region 4 teams in top 25

7 region 1 teams in top 25

@Allheartnoquit First off i didnt claim that Region 2 was better than any other Region. I made a factual statement about Region 3.  Ive done all that research on how many teams from each Region are in the top 10, 25. Youre not telling me anything i dont already know. In fact, id be the first to tell you that Region 2 is definitely weaker this year then its most recent history. Now for our next exercise, please go and look at strength of schedule for those aforementioned in the top 10, top 25 from other Regions. Unfortunately there are going to be a lot of teams in the top 10, 25 that due their weak schedule will be having their season ended much sooner than they planned. 

21 minutes ago, chevyman said:

@Allheartnoquit First off i didnt claim that Region 2 was better than any other Region. I made a factual statement about Region 3.  Ive done all that research on how many teams from each Region are in the top 10, 25. Youre not telling me anything i dont already know. In fact, id be the first to tell you that Region 2 is definitely weaker this year then its most recent history. Now for our next exercise, please go and look at strength of schedule for those aforementioned in the top 10, top 25 from other Regions. Unfortunately there are going to be a lot of teams in the top 10, 25 that due their weak schedule will be having their season ended much sooner than they planned. 

You have zero knowledge if just bc mexia plays weaker teams than Hondo then Mexia is somehow not as good a Hondo.

Top 25 is what matters and its the only argument when we are speaking on these things. I proved your statements wrong so you can find the exit.

Region 3 is not as weak as 4 or 2 your wrong sorry charlie 

Just now, chevyman said:

I would put our (Winnsboros) 8 losses against anyones in the state. 

5A - The Colony

#3 6A - Coppell

#1 Tapps 6A - John Paul 2

#3 2A - Lipan

#15 6A - Denton Braswell

#5 3A - Peaster

3A - Idalou

#4 5A - Argyle

Right you cant even beat the #25 team in 3A right now who has 11 loses. Idalou