ETX 3A Hoops & Spring Sports

Eagleborn

On 1/20/2023 at 3:03 PM, chevyman said:

It helps having an atrocious Region too. The last two years in 3A their average margin of victory is 46.1 in the Region. Im not discounting their talent or ability but its easy to see how they are "here to stay"

You said atrocious and according to the Top 25 poll that is a lie

1 minute ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Okay maybe you didnt but you did say it was better than region 3 and you are wrong on that. Region 3 is better than region 2

Never said that either. I made a factual statement about how weak they have been the last two years and probably longer than that. 

3 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

You said atrocious and according to the Top 25 poll that is a lie

As i said, utilize your skills and give me the SOS and i will guess that it will not be as clear cut as you think. Winnsboro could easily be 30-0 right now if we scheduled how some of these teams schedule. 

On 1/20/2023 at 3:03 PM, chevyman said:

It helps having an atrocious Region too. The last two years in 3A their average margin of victory is 46.1 in the Region. Im not discounting their talent or ability but its easy to see how they are "here to stay"

This is what you said.....IDC about any other year then this year. You said they play in a atrocious region guess what it aint atrocious this year bud.

They only thing you said about years past is they had a average margin of victory of 46.1 that it.

your lost man go home 

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

As i said, utilize your skills and give me the SOS and i will guess that it will not be as clear cut as you think. Winnsboro could easily be 30-0 right now if we scheduled how some of these teams schedule. 

bro do you not understand what your saying so would every single team in top 15 atleast if they all schedule easy schedule they all be undefeated 

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

Dont you think if fairfield didnt play lipan and La Vega they wouldnt be 30-0 

Dang man lol

3 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

This is what you said.....IDC about any other year then this year. You said they play in a atrocious region guess what it aint atrocious this year bud.

They only thing you said about years past is they had a average margin of victory of 46.1 that it.

your lost man go home 

So youre saying that they will actually have a competitive game this year in the Region?

21 minutes ago, chevyman said:

In what is the current 3A, old 2A. I had to go back to 2002 to find a Region 3 team that had won state before Fairfields current run. 

SO? what does that matter for 2023? An it may not have been an atrocious region but the best team out of that region just didnt win in SA? ever think about that slick? Why dont you tell me how many times region 3 had to go against region 1? BC sweetheart since 2002 90% of the state champions came out of region 1....besides the great Brock that ran through everyone including winnsboro

Edited by Allheartnoquit

7 minutes ago, chevyman said:

So youre saying that they will actually have a competitive game this year in the Region?

No they wont have a competitive game till the state title game when they play someone from region 1, 2, or 4 depending on how the state bracket unfolds......BC they are that damn good

Edited by Allheartnoquit

23 minutes ago, chevyman said:

In what is the current 3A, old 2A. I had to go back to 2002 to find a Region 3 team that had won state before Fairfields current run. 

LMAO dont you even know your own school legacy bro LMAO winnsboro was in region 2 most of those years LMAO and region 3

Edited by Allheartnoquit

5 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

LMAO dont you even know your own school legacy bro LMAO winnsboro was in region 3 most of those years LMAO and region 1

Winnsboro was in Region 3 for 2 years. Never in Region 1. Been in Region 2 every other year since we had our first state appearance in 1991. 

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

Winnsboro was in Region 3 for 2 years. Never in Region 1. Been in Region 2 every other year since we had our first state appearance in 1991. 

I changed it before you quoted bro. Region 3! Lol you said region has been bad since you looked up to 2002 and you forgot your team was region 3 for a couple years lmao 🤣 🤣 

Edited by Allheartnoquit

2 hours ago, chevyman said:

Some people just dont like facts being presented to them. I know you are familiar with that

Ive stated facts to you this whole time your the one saying region 3 is atrocious and has been since 2002......when in fact your own team was region 3 lmao your not very smart person sir 

Edited by Allheartnoquit