Paris Chisum Head Football Coach/AD

LamarCounty

The information contained within this thread in not substantiated nor has it been confirmed, at this point, as fact. Smoaky.com does not endorse this information as factual. It exists for entertainment purposes only until further notice. At the point that the information, within this thread, approaches the level of harmful intent or is deemed "out of control" it will be removed.

It’s about time 4-5 years since this one’s been opened?  I’d say it’s about time. 

If, indeed, they forced another one out then kudos to them for finding “the problem” there. Definitely not genetics, definitely not shady back door politics of a small town, definitely not anyone in the community’s fault they can’t be great; gotta be that head man!

Whoever got them to back to back 5 win years deserves the keys to the dang city. 

Well guys I think we all know of a front runner for the job that is living very close to Paris Chisum. Daniel Swaim you may know him better as Big Dan Swaim and the long long trailer that he pulls through east Texas. But when Dan is in town the scoreboard lights up and the golf clubs fly after shanked shots. Two things every good coach has in common. So if you were planning on applying save your time of emailing resumes cause this one was over before it opened. Chisum don’t screw this hire up pick up the phone and call Big Dan. If he offers you a discount on a goat haul then you got 2 great deals with one phone call. 

• Love 1

On 1/1/2023 at 8:10 PM, supermaroon said:

This job is filled by the baseball coach already I believe. "Green" pastures will be to the east of Paris tx 

Sir Daniel Swaim does not coach baseball. I think you need to check your sources.