Jump to content

Title 42


Sportsfanatic1

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Some 'wisdom' from Coach Jordan, not throwing in the lack of coordination with resources or that it was 13 degrees and the immigrants weren't dressed for the weather. 

What about the tens of thousands of illegals that cross the border with nothing but the clothes on their backs in the same cold weather? Plugs 🔌 doesn't care about them ....

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

What about the tens of thousands of illegals that cross the border with nothing but the clothes on their backs in the same cold weather? Plugs 🔌 doesn't care about them ....

President Biden wants an immigration system that works, not the Trumpian cages and flat denial of all asylum seekers. 

36 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Now we have some 'wisdom' from a resident Lib? :rofl:

You coming from a place of sheer Trumpism might not want to throw rocks living in that shiny glass house of yours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

President Biden wants an immigration system that works, not the Trumpian cages and flat denial of all asylum seekers. 

You coming from a place of sheer Trumpism might not want to throw rocks living in that shiny glass house of yours. 

This is the closet that idiot you voted for has been to it since his illegal takeover of the POTUS...

See the source image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

This is the closet that idiot you voted for has been to it since his illegal takeover of the POTUS...

See the source image

You are firmly way, way out there on the fringe these days, huh, with that 'illegal takeover' line? Why didn't you go to Washington on January 6th or join up with the PillowMan with that mad energy? 

  • Roll Eyes 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

President Biden wants an immigration system that works, not the Trumpian cages and flat denial of all asylum seekers. 

You coming from a place of sheer Trumpism might not want to throw rocks living in that shiny glass house of yours. 

As usual you can't help yourself and emulate your moronic leader by lying when you post. It was your other hero OCHUMPA that used the cages...which was proven after the FAKE NEWS tried the same dirty tactics and had to admit their lies...and Pres. Trump NEVER denied all asylum seeker...once again you have to lie and make up garbage to have anything to post. Not surprised, just think it is pathetic for an adult to stoop to those depths. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

As usual you can't help yourself and emulate your moronic leader by lying when you post. It was your other hero OCHUMPA that used the cages...which was proven after the FAKE NEWS tried the same dirty tactics and had to admit their lies...and Pres. Trump NEVER denied all asylum seeker...once again you have to lie and make up garbage to have anything to post. Not surprised, just think it is pathetic for an adult to stoop to those depths. 

You don't seem as jolly and as full of chuckles when you are self righteously indignant and wrong, all at once. You must really bring down any Christmas party you attend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You don't seem as jolly and as full of chuckles when you are self righteously indignant and wrong, all at once. You must really bring down any Christmas party you attend. 

Nice deflection...don't blame you though, since your hero Pedo Joe is the absolute laughingstock of the nation and the world...don't blame you one bit. Since your options are to make up hilarious lies or be truthful and admit how bad your hero truly has been for our nation and everyone on the board knows you aren't prone to telling the truth...so you just lie. Pathetic...but expected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Nice deflection...don't blame you though, since your hero Pedo Joe is the absolute laughingstock of the nation and the world...don't blame you one bit. Since your options are to make up hilarious lies or be truthful and admit how bad your hero truly has been for our nation and everyone on the board knows you aren't prone to telling the truth...so you just lie. Pathetic...but expected.

Oh, ouch, an election denier and Covid fabulist and Trump fanboy is attacking the credibility of President Biden and myself, out of frustration and ever increasing anxiety over all the bad things going since the 2020 election for his devotees. Get aboard the America for All plan for 2023? Leave that MAGA behind. Consider this an open invitation. 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, ouch, an election denier and Covid fabulist and Trump fanboy is attacking the credibility of President Biden and myself, out of frustration and ever increasing anxiety over all the bad things going since the 2020 election for his devotees. Get aboard the America for All plan for 2023? Leave that MAGA behind. Consider this an open invitation. 

Once again...deflect, deflect, deflect...you choose to ignore reality so that's all you have. Very sad existence indeed...but again...don't blame you one bit!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

President Biden wants an immigration system that works, not the Trumpian cages and flat denial of all asylum seekers. 

You coming from a place of sheer Trumpism might not want to throw rocks living in that shiny glass house of yours. 

Barry Soetoro was the one using cages, Larry  ... So is Plugs 🔌  letting millions of illegals cross the border unchecked an immigration system that's working? Plugs 🔌  is waving them to come on over ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

President Biden wants an immigration system that works, not the Trumpian cages and flat denial of all asylum seekers. 

You coming from a place of sheer Trumpism might not want to throw rocks living in that shiny glass house of yours. 

Like the cages under Obama?

And how do you tell who's a legitimate asylum seeker and who isn't?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You don't seem as jolly and as full of chuckles when you are self righteously indignant and wrong, all at once. You must really bring down any Christmas party you attend. 

He gets invited ????

 

I see some on here posting all hours of the holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving day.  

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

President Biden wants an immigration system that works, not the Trumpian cages and flat denial of all asylum seekers. 

You coming from a place of sheer Trumpism might not want to throw rocks living in that shiny glass house of yours. 

What works is for them to do it legally. Stay in THEIR home country and apply, or attempt a work visa. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...