Carthage Rankings

HearEmaGrowlin

3 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Signing day isn’t until February if I’m not mistaken. We are talking about verbal commitments i’m assuming? 

They have had a signing period in December for several years now.  Some years the signing period was while the state championship games were being played in Arlington.  
For the very few that don’t sign in December, they still have a period in February. 

• Like 1

My understanding is that Montrel Hatten  will enroll at Oregon State later this month, which indicates he has already signed with them.

I’m not certain about Keystone Allison’s enrollment date, but he was one of the players included in the list Louisiana Tech released of those who signed with them last month.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BevBrownJr said:

My understanding is that Montrel Hatten  will enroll at Oregon State later this month, which indicates he has already signed with them.

I’m not certain about Keystone Allison’s enrollment date, but he was one of the players included in the list Louisiana Tech released of those who signed with them last month.

Yep, remember Allison was one of.

Start counting them all up and this 2022 team had quite a few D1 players and then believe some JUCO too.  Cabata has an offer from TJC. 

Cuff could definitely be a D1 QB if he wants to be.  Has the size, athleticism and 100% has the arm strength and accuracy.