Cowboys newest win streak.Can Boyz move current win streak to 3 with a win over the Commandskins?

Doomer

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Does Cowboys steak continue?

• Yep
    • Nope, yeah right good luck there.
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy, dudes remedial.
    • Maybe

This poll is closed to new votes

15 hours ago, 4thekids said:

Seems the Eagles playoffs started today for me.

Don't think the Feables could beat the G'nats or anybody else even with Hurtz'n. 

Edited by Doomer

3 hours ago, Doomer said:

Don't think the Feables could beat the G'nats or anybody else even with Hurtz'n. 

With Hurtz in the lineup, them Eagles will stomp a mud hole in that rear end and then walk it dry ... tru storie ....

• SMH 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

With Hurtz in the lineup, them Eagles will stomp a mud hole in that rear end and then walk it dry ... tru storie ....

If you walk it dry it ain't mudstompin its jus dirt stomping 

1 minute ago, Doomer said:

If you walk it dry it ain't mudstompin its jus dirt stomping 

Naw, naw ... first they stomp a mud hole 🕳 in that rear end ... then they keep stooooompin til they walk it dry ... comprende? .... Them Eagles with MVP Hurtz iz for real ..... Cowgurlz iz probably one and done in the playoffs anyhoo  .... probably be spared a stompin by them Eagles .... 

• Roll Eyes 1

On 1/2/2023 at 5:46 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Dallas beats the Commie Redskins, and the Gnats return the favor on the Eagles for "The Fumble".  Cowboys win the East and Home Field advantage for the playoffs.  

100% DaveTV1. And then they finish the season on another streak, a 7-gamer, and win the Lombardi trophy. I tried to tell everyone Week 6 and 8 but everyone says nah Doomy you nuts boy no way.

14 minutes ago, Doomer said:

100% DaveTV1. And then they finish the season on another streak, a 7-gamer, and win the Lombardi trophy. I tried to tell everyone Week 6 and 8 but everyone says nah Doomy you nuts boy no way.

:rofl: ... That's funny right there, I don't care who you are  .... :woot:

• LOL! 1

23 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

:rofl: ... That's funny right there, I don't care who you are  .... :woot:

About 31 hrs till the bell tolls for the Commanskins and the NFC east. Got the pickle chips, squeezins, venison bbq samiches.....and I gotta plexiglass sheet up in front of the bigscreen 42 incher just in the case the old celebration turns into pandemonium. 

• LOL! 2

10 hours ago, Doomer said:

About 31 hrs till the bell tolls for the Commanskins and the NFC east. Got the pickle chips, squeezins, venison bbq samiches.....and I gotta plexiglass sheet up in front of the bigscreen 42 incher just in the case the old celebration turns into pandemonium. 

42 inch bigscreen - telling us that you are wealthy isn’t necessary……we know you got the $$$$$$$$$$$

On 1/4/2023 at 8:45 AM, Doomer said:

Not me.  Been on the Boyz ship to Superbowl from game one.

• Thanks 1