Cowboys newest win streak.Can Boyz move current win streak to 3 with a win over the Commandskins?

Doomer

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Does Cowboys steak continue?

• Yep
    • Nope, yeah right good luck there.
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy, dudes remedial.
    • Maybe

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, Crawford said:

If the Cowboys play like this next week, it will be another one and done in the playoffs. 

A pitiful display by a group of professional athletes with no pride whatsoever!!! They deserve what they get.

16 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Some traditions never die.

Exactly. You might could understand if it were an occasional off game but it's been the same story the past few years. So you hit the nail on the head calling it tradition.🤣

Edited by Vandalman

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Only if they buy tickets 🎟  ..... 😂

Tell you Kirt. Today was an eye opener. That Commandskin QB was just a rookie and did that to the Boyz. If McCarthy don't prepare better Cowboys be looking at 2nd...3rd....4th place.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doomer said:

Tell you Kirt. Today was an eye opener. That Commandskin QB was just a rookie and did that to the Boyz. If McCarthy don't prepare better Cowboys be looking at 2nd...3rd....4th place.

I watched a hobbled Hurtz guide the Eagles to a win and home field advantage winning the Conference Championship today ....  I tried to tell you thick headed slaps Jerruh screwed the pooch 🐕 not cutting PreScott loose and drafting him ..... Jerruh should retire and hire me as GM .... but I don't come cheap  💵  ....

• LOL! 1

25 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I watched a hobbled Hurtz guide the Eagles to a win and home field advantage winning the Conference Championship today ....  I tried to tell you thick headed slaps Jerruh screwed the pooch 🐕 not cutting PreScott loose and drafting him ..... Jerruh should retire and hire me as GM .... but I don't come cheap  💵  ....

Yep Hurtz prolly playedt good enough to be a Cowboy today. Guess'n we can picture what coulda been.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I watched a hobbled Hurtz guide the Eagles to a win and home field advantage winning the Conference Championship today against a Giants team that sat all the starters and started some guy named Davis Webb at QB

FIFY.  Tru stori

• Thanks 1