Rivercrest AD/Head football job

RHSRebels2015

3 hours ago, supermaroon said:

If their wanting smashmouth they must be looking to greener pastures

Maroon, I am usually with you, but your fondness of greener pastures has clouded your judgement. Those greener pastures have not smashed anything in a while!

13 hours ago, BigWhoop said:

Maroon, I am usually with you, but your fondness of greener pastures has clouded your judgement. Those greener pastures have not smashed anything in a while!

You may be right, but maybe the size and type of kids that RC has may help turn the swamp green.

13 hours ago, BigWhoop said:

I think RC would be a great fit. This would be the best talent he might have had since the early part of his first HC stint. What we forget is that he is a great defensive coach as well. 

On 1/3/2023 at 10:49 AM, RHSRebels2015 said:

The big knock on him when he was hired a few years ago was no experience and someone said he was coaching Junior high in Oklahoma. Now the talent was way down from the Connot years. I thought he was doing a decent job. Something must have happened that nobody knows about. Hopefully the Rebs can get back to winning on the football field with whoever they bring in. It will be tough task because the district isnt easy at all.

Can't leave things laying around................

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

I think RC would be a great fit. This would be the best talent he might have had since the early part of his first HC stint. What we forget is that he is a great defensive coach as well. 

I agree the talent level would be the best he's had in a LONG time! He earned his stripes on the defensive side of the ball early on 

17 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Rivercrest is not in a rush to fill this job I'm told the hire won't be made til late Feb or early March....first round of interviews is starting soon...

Why so long? get the guys in you want and get the guy hired so he can evaluate staff and players properly. Give him enough time to install and offseason so he can be more successful next year, 

11 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

Why so long? get the guys in you want and get the guy hired so he can evaluate staff and players properly. Give him enough time to install and offseason so he can be more successful next year, 

Stop with all this common sense line of thinking non sense.

1 hour ago, BigWhoop said:

Stop with all this common sense line of thinking non sense.

Education <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->    Logic.... the two most the time sadly seam so far from each other in this business..