Rivercrest AD/Head football job

RHSRebels2015

3 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

I have heard its a done deal...It will be brought to the school board during the next scheduled meeting in two weeks 

why not call a special board meeting get it done faster.. not that hard..lol

these hires always scare me for the school.  yes they have the tradition on their side, but they also arent used to the problems that the lack of tradition, and most important, lack of athletic ability they just came from will cause.  Not saying the Rebels wont have some athletes, but they wont be Celina athletes who have Celina tradition.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dogs3505 said:

these hires always scare me for the school.  yes they have the tradition on their side, but they also arent used to the problems that the lack of tradition, and most important, lack of athletic ability they just came from will cause.  Not saying the Rebels wont have some athletes, but they wont be Celina athletes who have Celina tradition.

That is a very valid point 

“told to look” I wouldn’t be so sure about that.  The 4 years prior to him being named OC they go 9-4, 7-5, 7-5, 6-5, 6-5 and average 33 ppg. Since he was named OC they go 12-2, 11-2 and average 45 ppg.  I ain’t no rocket surgeon but that’s what I’d call improvement.

38 minutes ago, War Bonnet said:

“told to look” I wouldn’t be so sure about that.  The 4 years prior to him being named OC they go 9-4, 7-5, 7-5, 6-5, 6-5 and average 33 ppg. Since he was named OC they go 12-2, 11-2 and average 45 ppg.  I ain’t no rocket surgeon but that’s what I’d call improvement.

Good luck at Rivercrest coach. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

56 minutes ago, War Bonnet said:

Good job and good luck Coach T-Mac LOL.... Hope it works out better than your horrific podcast. 

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, War Bonnet said:

Could also have gotten a couple of Jimmy's and Joe's that were pretty dang good. Just sayin!

• Like 2