Houston @Indianapolis  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who does it???

• Texans
    • Colts
    • Another tie

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Doomer said:

Honestly feel the Texans can pull this'n off. This game could define their season. The game has alot of implications as to what will happen in the off-season! Tru-up

I went with a tie, but I think I want to go with a W.  The Colts want to make sure that they get a higher pick, and their conference rival to get the #2.  The Texaint's are still a dumpster fire from top to bottom so they'll go for the W when it would be better for them to tank for the #1 pick.  They could trade down and still get more draft picks.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I went with a tie, but I think I want to go with a W.  The Colts want to make sure that they get a higher pick, and their conference rival to get the #2.  The Texaint's are still a dumpster fire from top to bottom so they'll go for the W when it would be better for them to tank for the #1 pick.  They could trade down and still get more draft picks.  

Nope ...they absolutely NEED to get one of the top QBs........hopefully they throw this game and take that #1 pick.......

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nope ...they absolutely NEED to get one of the top QBs........hopefully they throw this game and take that #1 pick.......

I think they get the W.  The Texaint's need a lot of things to even play in the NFL.  I'd start with the offensive line, a couple of receivers that can get open, and then maybe if Mills doesn't work out with protection and players to throw to then a QB or maybe one in free agency, but I can't think of a QB that I'd want behind that line.  Tunsil is a bust of a trade.  

7 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think they get the W.  The Texaint's need a lot of things to even play in the NFL.  I'd start with the offensive line, a couple of receivers that can get open, and then maybe if Mills doesn't work out with protection and players to throw to then a QB or maybe one in free agency, but I can't think of a QB that I'd want behind that line.  Tunsil is a bust of a trade.  

Mills sucks.......stick to prognosticating for Dallas......

21 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Mills sucks.......stick to prognosticating for Dallas......

I've always given quarterbacks three years to prove themselves.  He's still on his rookie contract so he's cheap.  I don't think Bryce Young is the answer.  What Alabama Quarterback has done anything in the NFL since Richard Todd ?  Mac Jones and Tua were looking good at first, but now look at them.  I still say to give them one more year at the helm, and then move on.  

29 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've always given quarterbacks three years to prove themselves.  He's still on his rookie contract so he's cheap.  I don't think Bryce Young is the answer.  What Alabama Quarterback has done anything in the NFL since Richard Todd ?  Mac Jones and Tua were looking good at first, but now look at them.  I still say to give them one more year at the helm, and then move on.  

Two words: Max Duggan.........like I said, if we want to know what a Dallas fan thinks, we'll ask.......:rofl:

• Grumpy 1

On 1/2/2023 at 4:30 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Bryce Young is not the answer, neither is Stroud. Bama and Ohio State don't have a good track record of producing QBs and beyond that....neither really impressed me in college especially with O'Brien calling the plays at Bama.

Don't force a pick at QB. Continue to build elsewhere....meaning the right pick is Jalen Carter or Will Anderson Jr. Well, one of those will be gone now that we screwed up and gave Chicago number one....

Wait for Caleb Williams next year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ANTI said:

Bryce Young is not the answer, neither is Stroud. Bama and Ohio State don't have a good track record of producing QBs and beyond that....neither really impressed me in college especially with O'Brien calling the plays at Bama.

Don't force a pick at QB. Continue to build elsewhere....meaning the right pick is Jalen Carter or Will Anderson Jr. Well, one of those will be gone now that we screwed up and gave Chicago number one....

Wait for Caleb Williams next year.

Sounds good.....I just hope they don't fire Lovie....and maybe this was just Mills sophomore screw up season.......O line and D line and LBs ......got plenty of picks to use and a lot of salary cap space to work with.......