Speaker of the House vote

country

23 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

A sacrifice I'm willing to make......anyway, like all those goppers @KirtFalcon tends to support, he's looking to reach a compromise with dims instead of just backing out and letting a REAL CONSERVATIVE take the gavel...that would mean sharing some committee chairmanships with them......can't wait to watch kirt try to justify THAT........

Great negation and good rules changes being hammered out right now ... no matter which republican gets the gavel, things are changing ... it's an incremental process, you never get EVERYTHING you want all at once .... 😭 baby's like @RETIREDFAN1 and his all or nothing, take my ball and go home if I don't get my way - no viable plan to govern mentality has no clue about strategic political fights ... fear not conservatives,  progress is being made! ....

• LOL! 1

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I want Hakeem Jeffries. McCarthy is  who propped up Trump after January 6th. I am not a fan of his weaselly ways. I just think that this crazed dysfunction is 'chickens coming to roost' for Republicans who don't believe in good governance. 

Hakeem Jeffries😂😂😂

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

Hakeem Jeffries😂😂😂

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

The male version of a cross between Sheila Jacksun Lee and Maxine Waters .... :rofl:

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

but possibly dumber, which shouldn't be possible.

So, this will be nice to know. How did you three gentlemen come to the conclusion that he's a comical figure? Be specific, please.