Pipeline ...

KirtFalcon

I have a natural gas pipeline that runs through the back of my place that ruptured Saturday ... I was outside and heard a spewing noise about 1/2 mile away ... hopped on my Kawasaki mule and went to investigate .... it looked like the old faithful geyser  ....  12" pipe about 5 - 6' deep ... I called 911 and reported it .... it took about on hour and it looked like a Chinese fire drill around here ... they got it shut off everywhere and they are here today to start repairs ...

On 1/3/2023 at 10:12 AM, KirtFalcon said:

I have a natural gas pipeline that runs through the back of my place that ruptured Saturday ... I was outside and heard a spewing noise about 1/2 mile away ... hopped on my Kawasaki mule and went to investigate .... it looked like the old faithful geyser  ....  12" pipe about 5 - 6' deep ... I called 911 and reported it .... it took about on hour and it looked like a Chinese fire drill around here ... they got it shut off everywhere and they are here today to start repairs ...

Not a good day to burn leaves?!?!?!

3 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

Not a good day to burn leaves?!?!?!

No ... they are still working on it ... they have made a helluva mess already .... about a dozen big trucks and all kind of equipment rutting up my pasture ..... I haven't even gone down where the break was and checked anything out yet ....