πŸ‘πŸ» Texas A&M Aggies 2023 πŸ‘πŸ»

Stoney

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

He keeps this up his Aggy jokes will be sponsored by Depends and Metamucil. πŸ™„

That's the thing. If he would at LEAST change it up and be creative from time to time, it would actually be entertaining. Instead it's just the same braindead jokes that he has to return to explain when nobody gives him attention.Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Yes plenty of them including the Aggies. Like I said, I was just kidding.

But, get after your responses I could care less about your thoughts. I mean seriously, you are the one that's wrong on here most of the time.Β :rofl:

Uhhhh I don't know what kind of delusional person you are, but that's pretty far from the truth...

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We'll see. He may be taking a HC job in a year or two. While his offense IS nice, they did just barely cross the 50 twice against UGA lol.Β 

Oh I agree on all points. But I think he will breath a little creative life into an offense that needs it.Β 

• 2 weeks later...

Tyler Santucci headed to Duke to be the co DC/LB coach.

Connor Weigman will not be playing baseball at A&M. 100% focused on football.

Rumors that Ole Miss co-DC could be headed to A&M to become the safeties coach under Durkin.

UTEP WR Tyrin Smith transfers to A&M.

13 hours ago, Stoney said:

Tyler Santucci headed to Duke to be the co DC/LB coach.

Connor Weigman will not be playing baseball at A&M. 100% focused on football.

Rumors that Ole Miss co-DC could be headed to A&M to become the safeties coach under Durkin.

UTEP WR Tyrin Smith transfers to A&M.

That's big. Wasn't the kid a better baseball player?

9 hours ago, Valhalla said:

That's big. Wasn't the kid a better baseball player?

He would have gone in the top 3 rounds but made it clear very early he was going football route so mlb teams didn’t waste a pick.Β 
Β 

He’s probably a more polished baseball than football player and may be better at baseball naturally.Β 

12 minutes ago, WETSU said:

He would have gone in the top 3 rounds but made it clear very early he was going football route so mlb teams didn’t waste a pick.Β 
Β 

He’s probably a more polished baseball than football player and may be better at baseball naturally.Β 

I think he's going to regret his decision in the next 2 - 3 years ....

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think he's going to regret his decision in the next 2 - 3 years ....

He was a freshman all American at QB in limited starts… I get you hate Jimbo, but Weigman has played well at QB and has a very good future as a football prospect regardless if you like the program he plays for or not.Β 
Β 

Baseball is so much harder to make it in. He’s more polished a baseball player but his ceiling is lower. He’s the type of kid that had he gone pro baseball, likely ends up playing college football in 4-5 years as a 23 year old when he just couldn’t crack into the bigs and wants to try his shot at an nfl contract.Β 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

The basketball teams seems to have really found a groove. They are looking pretty solid right now.Β 

So the transfer portal can work at A&M. 😏 This team is almost as fun as the baseball team was. 

• Mr. P locked this topic