👍🏻 Texas A&M Aggies 2023 👍🏻

Stoney

3 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I hope not. That game led to a big win and we're 6-1 since that with 2 wins over ranked teams. Turned the season around.

"It's only crazy if it doesn't work."

Ha, agreed. I’m not generally a superstitious person, except when it comes to sports. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Ainias Smith coming back for his senior season. I think this is good for him. New OC. He'll up his draft stock by quite a bit. 

That’s not a bad starting 3 WRs for Weigman. Ainias, Moose and Stewart. 

On 2/2/2023 at 12:41 PM, Stoney said:

That’s not a bad starting 3 WRs for Weigman. Ainias, Moose and Stewart. 

Yep. And Ainias is also a really versatile player. He can also change the pace as a runningback. Super lucky he's coming back. 

Edit: Also, thanks to whoever took out the trash. I appreciate there being a thread for that garbage so that we can actually talk football here. 

Edited by JohnnyFootball
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yep. And Ainias is also a really versatile player. He can also change the pace as a runningback. Super lucky he's coming back. 

Edit: Also, thanks to whoever took out the trash. I appreciate there being a thread for that garbage so that we can actually talk football here. 

😂 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WETSU said:

That’s a big time steal. He did great work this past season. 

I’m cautiously optimistic about the changes made on the offensive side of the ball. If the o-line is settled and improves from last year. Weigman with a spring to learn and work with Petrino. Ainias, Moose, Stewart, Green. Blackwell did a nice job with a true freshman RB at Ole Miss. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I would have thought that Arkansas would be one of the three.

Me too but with so many teams you have give up something imo. Miss st seems to at least align with A&M . Very competitive series . I do like the fact in a four year period you can play majority of the teams. 9 game conference is good for the league.

• Mr. P locked this topic