πŸ‘πŸ» Texas A&M Aggies 2023 πŸ‘πŸ»

Stoney

Watching this softball game, I’m interested in the opinions of the Aggies here on the board. They wore solid black yesterday and today they’ve got gold numbers and outlining the logo. Is A&M following the path of Oregon, and how do you guys feel about it?

Just to know where I’m at with UT. I wouldn’t mind a commemorative uni every once in a while, but I like sticking with the two colors for the most part. Of course grey is the neutral color in baseball.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

2023 SEC Football Power Rankings per 247 Sports

FB_IMG_1685617384309.jpg

Yea there’s not a person alive that truly thinks A&M is last in the sec. It’s just not logical. It’s something for low IQ individuals like yourself to giggle over.Β 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Yea there’s not a person alive that truly thinks A&M is last in the sec. It’s just not logical. It’s something for low IQ individuals like yourself to giggle over.Β 

It's not my rankings ... just throwing it out there as rankings by 24/7 .... I think the aggys will finish at least .500 .... now that Jumbo has his offensive genius on the scene ....

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 11:29 AM, JustAFan11 said:

Jimbo beating Riley for a WR is a huge win for ATM.Β 

Not a bad head to head recruiting win. Plus picked up Tyanthony Smith out of Jasper who was down to USC/A&M.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

IMG_7132.webp

Kirt looking for his next hilarious troll meme. πŸ™„

At least I'm not onΒ fireΒ looking for it ...Β :rofl:

Y'all fell right into that one ...Β :woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

• Mr. P locked this topic