šŸ‘šŸ» Texas A&M Aggies 2023 šŸ‘šŸ»

Stoney

Watching this softball game, Iā€™m interested in the opinions of the Aggies here on the board. They wore solid black yesterday and today theyā€™ve got gold numbers and outlining the logo. Is A&M following the path of Oregon, and how do you guys feel about it?

Just to know where Iā€™m at with UT. I wouldnā€™t mind a commemorative uni every once in a while, but I like sticking with the two colors for the most part. Of course grey is the neutral color in baseball.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

2023 SEC Football Power Rankings per 247 Sports

FB_IMG_1685617384309.jpg

Yea thereā€™s not a person alive that truly thinks A&M is last in the sec. Itā€™s just not logical. Itā€™s something for low IQ individuals like yourself to giggle over.Ā 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Yea thereā€™s not a person alive that truly thinks A&M is last in the sec. Itā€™s just not logical. Itā€™s something for low IQ individuals like yourself to giggle over.Ā 

It's not my rankings ... just throwing it out there as rankings by 24/7 .... I think the aggys will finish at least .500 .... now that Jumbo has his offensive genius on the scene ....

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 11:29 AM, JustAFan11 said:

Jimbo beating Riley for a WR is a huge win for ATM.Ā 

Not a bad head to head recruiting win. Plus picked up Tyanthony Smith out of Jasper who was down to USC/A&M.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

IMG_7132.webp

Kirt looking for his next hilarious troll meme. šŸ™„

At least I'm not onĀ fireĀ looking for it ...Ā :rofl:

Y'all fell right into that one ...Ā :woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

• Mr. P locked this topic