👍🏻 Texas A&M Aggies 2023 👍🏻

Stoney

10 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Lmao 😂  very much interesting. 

Did you ever see that movie Leaving Las Vegas with Nic Cage and Elizabeth Shue? Petrino is going to pull a Nic Cage from that movie in Vegas.

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

This makes me think Petrino was a smokescreen all along. 

Rumors are rumors but the rumor was to keep an eye on a couple of the OCs playing in the conference championship games. If you run with this theory, a couple of those OCs won and are in the CFP, one got hired by Wisconsin. It could be Riley. A name I think could be really interesting is Michigan’s Sherrone Moore. Current co-OC and OL coach. Has had a good run with his o-line classes. Michigan’s offenses doesn’t seem to be too far from Jimbo’s.

10 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Rumors are rumors but the rumor was to keep an eye on a couple of the OCs playing in the conference championship games. If you run with this theory, a couple of those OCs won and are in the CFP, one got hired by Wisconsin. It could be Riley. A name I think could be really interesting is Michigan’s Sherrone Moore. Current co-OC and OL coach. Has had a good run with his o-line classes. Michigan’s offenses doesn’t seem to be too far from Jimbo’s.

I’d love that hire if it’s the one. I was actually high on Grimes because I think someone with the ability to solidify the OL is the most important thing. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 10:20 AM, eagle34 said:

So does Art Briles! If you aren't worried about Character his Offenses have been more prolific than Petrino. Shocked that a prestigious school like Texas A&M would over look these transgressions. Makes no sense. Go hire a young gun. Coaches are leaders of young Men and Petrino is a poor example of this.

Between the two, I'd take Briles leading my team every day and twice on Saturdays!!!

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 12:29 PM, DB2point0 said:

ATm had one of the dirtiest coaches at recruiting so don’t act like they’re the beacon of honor in college football.  Last years class was bought and paid for!!!!  Lol

You talking about Jackie Sherrill? 

If last year's class was bought and paid for, that was within the rules. You don't think the NCAA has their eye on A&M? Ole Miss had those 2 huge classes under Hugh Freeze. The NCAA had a microscope over them lol!

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

If last year's class was bought and paid for, that was within the rules. You don't think the NCAA has their eye on A&M? Ole Miss had those 2 huge classes under Hugh Freeze. The NCAA had a microscope over them lol!

Very true!!!! 

4 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

NIL is not getting paid for committing.  

19 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

What Freeze was doing at Ole Miss is basically allowed now with NIL.

Play the game or get left behind.

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yep. Reggie Bush wants his Heisman back for that exact reason. 

Jimbo needs to get on board with the transfer portal and start using it better. 

What is your opinion on why there is no urgency on getting a OC hired? A&M has basically forfeited this recruiting class because of it. I think even guys like Anthony Hill would have potentially still be in play if there was any faith/buzz around an OC hire. 

On 12/10/2022 at 4:49 PM, MavGrad99 said:

It happens to anything privately funded… you should see private high schools and how their athletic departments work.  Essentially the same thing at most universities 

It goes all the way down to Pop Warner football. Two years of that crap and I walked away.

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic