🀘🏻 Texas Longhorns 2023 🀘🏻

Baron

On 6/6/2023 at 10:07 PM, DB2point0 said:

Can’t argue. Β But in 2 years a lot can change. Β How long was Jalen Milroe committed to Texas? Β Wasn’t it a long time?

Yeah, but that was Tom (I run off good QB's) Herman. Sark is well respected when it comes to QB development. If Ewers throws for over 3000 then the legacy grows and QB's will line up to play at UT.

12 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Is Milroe good?

Unknown at this point. I'm sure Bill O'brien didn't do him any favors.

Didn't Sark recruit him to Alabama?

Edited by Baron

21 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

image.png

Five-star ATH Terry Bussey discusses Texas and potentially playing WR

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/five-star-ath-terry-bussey-190905213.html

Β 

Β 

I just watched his highlights and he seems a jack of all trades and master of none. I only saw one play where he was at WR and he blocked. Unless a team is sure he's a can't miss at WR, they should recruit him at S or RB.

1 minute ago, Baron said:

I just watched his highlights and he seems a jack of all trades and master of none. I only saw one play where he was at WR and he blocked. Unless a team is sure he's a can't miss at WR, they should recruit him at S or RB.

He's one of the most dynamic high school players I have ever seen in the open field .... he runs through, around and away from defenders and makes it look effortless .... he's also a ball hawk on defense ....Β 

14 hours ago, Baron said:

Yep! Β Safety

11 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I really like that schedule for Texas. It’s a good slate of home games. Tough away game environments, especially when you add in the game at Michigan.Β 

Favorable schedule as you get Georgia at home . I was kinda hoping for a Lsu game but you get Alabama this year. As for Oklahoma I was hoping Arkansas but loving that Lsu game. Overall I believe the Sec did extremely well in maximizing their games and not putting on the kids gloves for the new comers .

4 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

Favorable schedule as you get Georgia at home . I was kinda hoping for a Lsu game but you get Alabama this year. As for Oklahoma I was hoping Arkansas but loving that Lsu game. Overall I believe the Sec did extremely well in maximizing their games and not putting on the kids gloves for the new comers .

It’s a good first year schedule before they move to 9 games the next year. Hard to tell if it’ll be difficult or not with a full year before that schedule is played.Β 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Texas picked up a commitment from Arizona CB Santana Wilson. He’s the son of former all pro Arizona Cardinal safety Adrian Wilson.Β 

Good sized kid it seems. Β I haven’t seen his measurables yet

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Good sized kid it seems. Β I haven’t seen his measurables yet

From what I'm reading people are fired up about this kid. Before two weeks ago I hadn't heard of him.Β 

Lake Belton WR Micah Hudson canceled his OV this weekend and is now heavily favored to land with Texas Tech. I'm not sure what the appeal is for TT, unless he simply doesn't want to play in the SEC. I just don't foresee TT trending upward once Texas and OU leave the conference.Β 

• Mr. P locked this topic