Charlie Kirk Is a Harmful Idiot

BarryLaverty

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

What was your answer when you were considering Covid vaccinations for your family? Straightforward question. 

I considered who was pushing the jabs the hardest.  Corrupt govt, media, and pharma.  If you believe anything those three are pushing, then well....

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

What was your answer when you were considering Covid vaccinations for your family? Straightforward question. 

If you think I'm lying regarding what I've said previously about my vaccination status, just say so, Barry.

As to your question: Examine the data, consult with my family and my doctor (specifically, my cardiologist), and make a decision there.

How about you? Did you do it just because Biden said to?

Now, answer MY question. Can, and should, we question science?

56 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

How many players do you think have their ankles taped before a football game? 

Some.  Hope they don’t injure it.  

I taped my left ankle to play basketball, before the game was over I had both feet in an ice bucket

Edited by DB2point0

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

If you think I'm lying regarding what I've said previously about my vaccination status, just say so, Barry.

As to your question: Examine the data, consult with my family and my doctor (specifically, my cardiologist), and make a decision there.

How about you? Did you do it just because Biden said to?

Now, answer MY question. Can, and should, we question science?

Did I miss the part where you PLAINLY told everyone here that you and your family all got vaccinated and boosted? That is, after doing research and consulting with a cardiologist. Did I miss that part? You can tell all the deniers that. They won't kick you out of the club. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did I miss the part where you PLAINLY told everyone here that you and your family all got vaccinated and boosted? That is, after doing research and consulting with a cardiologist. Did I miss that part? You can tell all the deniers that. They won't kick you out of the club. 

In other words, no you won't answer any question...just deflect and blah, blah, blah, blah...ad nauseum.

45 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Even Infowar's Alex Jones doesn't believe the vaccine caused the NFL Player to collapse.

'The vaccine did not cause him to collapse': Infowars host denounces conspiracy theory of NFL tragedy

'The vaccine did not cause him to collapse': Infowars host denounces conspiracy theory of NFL tragedy (msn.com)

So you're an Alex Jones fan now????

45 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Even Infowar's Alex Jones doesn't believe the vaccine caused the NFL Player to collapse.

'The vaccine did not cause him to collapse': Infowars host denounces conspiracy theory of NFL tragedy

'The vaccine did not cause him to collapse': Infowars host denounces conspiracy theory of NFL tragedy (msn.com)

Do you have a credible source here?  Why not just post from infowars directly?

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:
1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Do you have a credible source here?  Why not just post from infowars directly?

Not Alex Jones but a guest host on his show. Jones was probably out panhandling for his billion he owes for Sandy Hook lies. 

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/alex-jones-damar-hamlin-2659060685

Edited by BarryLaverty

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you dodging, Barry? Are you accusing me of lying? If you are, just go ahead and say so.

And how about the answer to my question that I'm now asking for the THIRD time: Can, and should, we question science?

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

How many players do you think have their ankles taped before a football game? 

Carthage’s top WR didn’t play in the semifinal or state championship game this season after rolling his ankle against Pleasant Grove in the quarterfinals.

He was a senior and has enrolled early at Oregon State where he’ll participate in spring camp with those Beavers.

He sure wanted ro play, but had he it easily could’ve gone from hurt to badly injured. 

Just one recent example.  Sometimes taping works perfectly and others you’re risking more harm.

There is very little likelihood that hit caused his heart to stop; it wasn’t really even a hit.

Athletes in all sports have begun having heart problems since taking the vaccines.  Common sense and an honest, objective analysis of the situation brings people to one conclusion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Democrats have told us to never question the government or science.

Yep caint speculate bout the poke but ivermectin is the devil cause the program loses money if it works.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Yep caint speculate bout the poke but ivermectin is the devil cause the program loses money if it works.

Never coulda had an EAU if their was a viable remedy.

Ivermectin & HCQ.

No $ in either for big pharma.

Of course we saw the Pfizer payout of 2.8 Million $ to fda for fast tracking approval

• Thanks 1